Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Howdy,
I think I'm ready to roll on a Mustang and I'm looking for a turn key monster. I just don't have the time or the skill to build a car and I'm looking for someone who wants to move on to their next project. I'm specifically looking for

* Manual 94\95 cars only
* Lots of attention paid to building the car right with supporting fuel systems, braided lines, brakes, built transmission, suspension
* Clean interior - black is a bonus
* Doesn't need anything

My budget is up to $15,000 depending on build quality and power. I'm also interested in what other cars you have had built. I'm really not looking to inherit someone's problem, project car or 98% complete. I'm looking to hop in it, drive it home, enjoy it and give it the love and care it deserves. I'm a white collar guy, I would literally take this thing to an oil change franchise to change the oil. Take that in mind.

I'm probably going to finance about half or a third of the car, so salvage vehicles & cars that were not originally V8s are out. I am definitely interested in minitubbed cars.

I'm in the midwest, but I'll drive or fly to checkout the right car.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I have a pretty nice Cobra for sale, listed in here.

About the only thing it does not have is a cage, and the forged parts installed.

However, it does come with new forged rods and rings. It is pistons away from being a "screamer" (low 10's / high 9's)

If mid 11's are too slow, it even comes with a brand new still in shrink wrap nitrous kit ;)

Check it out, if you are interested shoot me an initial offer.

Thanks, and good luck!

·
Registered
212 Posts
94 GT Convertible

PM sent

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
94 gt
white exterior
black interior
cobra front bumper, s281 rear wing, 96-98 white tail lamps. cobra r style hood, clear cobra headlamps, body is in excellent shape only a very few small dings less then the size of a dime... one on trunk lid and one in drivers door, wouldnt notice unless pointed out...

interior black
05 up mustang front seats with ford racing cobra jet seat covers
cd player with ipod cable
5 ford racing gauges all electric
oil pressure, water temp, egt, fuel pressure, tach with shift light all ford racing
bezel around the speedo with two gauges, clock bezel, upr bracket for tach

now for the good stuff

cobra front brakes, red ford racing calipers and cross drilled and slotted rotors
aje k member, with tub arms, front coil over kit, strange 10 way adjustable struts, bumpsteer kit, ss brake lines
subframe connectors
a/m upper and lower rear control arms
31 spline ford racing carrier with carbon clutches
31 splines axles
3.55 gears

motor
ford racing 427ci boss block short block less then 1500 miles 4.125 bore 4.0 stroke
mahle pistons, scat rods and crank internal balance
ford racing 0 balancer, ford racing 0 billet flywheel
canton oil pan and pickup, ford racing oil pump
arp oil shaft
upr polished underdrive pullies
custom comp cam billet hyd roller
ford racing lifters
ford racing z heads with a good amount of port work flowed over 300 on intake @.600
ford racing roller rockers
ford racing black wrinkle v/c
trick flow box r intake black
accufab 90mm tb
upr billet fuel rails
42# injectors
fluydine radiator alum
new stk fan
msd billet dist
digital 6 box
braided lines to the fender, stock line to tank
255 intake and pusher pump
90mm mass air
tuned by pro dyno made 498whp and 506wtq in 101 degree temps
exh bbk coated 1 3/4 long tubes, mach pro chamber 3 inch, mac 3 inch mufflers, 3 inch polished flowmast tail pipe
tko 500
spec stage 3 plus clutch
steeda adjustable cable and quad
ford racing alum driveshaft

brand new bfg tires front and back
black chrome wheels 18's in the back and 17 in the front with 4 inch lip in the back

tons of parts on the car i am sure i missed something.....get in and drive anywhere!!!! no problems at all and doesnt over heat or miss a beat.....133xxx on car, the odometer stoped working so the miles havent changed since a year but only driven on nice days to and from work or to the cruise inns, havent turned the first wrench on the car since it has been put together, low maintance car here!!! 500whp with the tq to back it up, everything was built right and great car to enjoy.... just had a baby in jan this year and have only drove it maybe 5 or 6 times this year
here is the link i have it forsale on... if intrested i can get any pics you would like of it,
http://forums.corral.net/forums/mus...t-car-498whp-101-temps-5-speed-12-500-nc.html
$12500.00

·
Registered
47 Posts
i have a 1995 gt with 22000 original miles. the car is pristine condition in and out. every option on the car works.it has a vortech v1 supercharger,30lb. injectors,long tube headers,off road xpipe,65mm throttle body,anderson power pipe,18 inch fr500 wheels,mosier rear end cover. crane 1.7 roller rockers and springs.car makes 365rwh and380 trk.can be driven anywhere no issues.call or text me at 386-295 6752 thanks john

·
Registered
47 Posts
forgot to add the transmission is t5 with a pro5.0 shifter car has 3:73 gears also.it is turn key ready to go.it is garage kept never smoked in.color is rio red with saddle and black interior.car is 9.5 out of 10.show winner the last 4 years in central florida.i have all the books and original window sticker.im 62 years old and baby this car.call me at 386-295-6752

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info. I'm really looking for a higher power car since a couple of my friends are pushing over 500hp at the crank. I'm waiting for Jon to give me a call to talk to him about his car :salute:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Some cars I was looking at that previously sold ;)

A car that I actually thought WAS Jon's car, before I noticed it was a vert. Sold for $8000 (in comments). Ford racing 427 w/ R box. Most of the mods\shape of the vehicle unknown.

Built 418 (450rwhp base) w/ TKO 600 Sold for $10,000 (possibly less)in 2008
http://forums.corral.net/forums/mus...998/1035393-1994-418w-afr-225s-tko-600-a.html
Since he said he was open to offers I would say it sold for probably $9-9500. But I'll just say $10,000 w/o any concrete posting.

I had a realization that within the next couple years we're going to be seeing $15K 500rwhp 150K mile 03s comin into the picture!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Back in the market, seller backed out at inspection stage. Can't stress this enough, don't waste any of our time if you aren't comfortable getting the car looked at. Who wouldn't want their car looked at when a qualified buyer is interested cash in hand, I can only imagine, but apparently it needs to be mentioned. :rofl:

·
Registered
1991 2v swapped notchback
2,614 Posts
That red gt was here in Vegas. It was basically the exact setup i was building to drop into my 1991 coupe at the time but in a sn95 body. It was a pretty nice car also. No hood as he said he couldn't find one to clear the intake. Interior was kinda pieced up with wires out and stuff. Had a small oil leak from somewhere up top and had a weird tick. The seller didn't let me drive the car as he said the car needed tuned and it stalled out a few times while driving.the car started at 16k and I believe he sold for 10.5. Very nice but def not a white collar take to an oil franchise car.

In regards to financing the car. Most banks and other branches will not finance you on a vehicle so old. They also don't take into account the mods done to the car. They look strictly at kbb of the car which if you are lucky would be 4-5k.

·
Registered
457 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.