Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTB a 5.0

Looking to spend in the area of $2300 but can go up a little. I need a daily driver, prefer a 5 spd, prefer no mods and somewhat clean interior. Exterior doesn't need to be perfect but no major damage. Looking for something in the St. Louis area, but will go out of the area for the right car. Thanks.

·
Registered
179 Posts
If you are willing to increase your budget a bit I've got one for you. '91 GT, 5 speed, NO RUST, 83K miles. Not perfect but nice. Good tires, no leaks, etc. Asking $3800 OBO. I bought it for a daily summertime driver and have used it as such for 2 years. I just found that I like the SN95 style better and so that is why I am selling this one. I am about 4 hours north of St Louis. email if you are interested [email protected]

·
Registered
179 Posts
FYI, I found this car you may be interested in on www.midwestfords.org It's located in S Illinois. You'll have to go to that site to get the contact info.

FS: 1991 GT, Cheap..
Cars red on lovely red!! 103K.. In good shape, interiors nice but front seats are rough..Front clip has small crack on bottom and it needs foglights..Ground effect that attaches to the rear bumper is cracked and i have a new red one to replace it.. New Mac catback and BBK cold air kit..5 speed car..sunroof which doesnt leak..Nice ponys and great tires..looking for 2800 OBO..make a great daily driver..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts