Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to buy a 2.3L Turbo motor and transmission, preferably a manual trans. Will hear anything you have. I am in Texas and would love it if there was one close to me and I'm looking to buy now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've got a 89 2.3 turbo motor, low miles since built, est 10-15k. Selling to install Cosworth YB. This 2.3 has Wiseco .030 pistons, ARP rod bolts, from Race Engineering, big valve head ported, straight, Automotorsport AMS 23-117 roller cam and tube header, T3/4 turbo, T-Bird vane meter and ecu, RaceEngineering adj cam gear. A4LD trans with medium stall converter and shift kit-10k since overhaul. Have receipts on file when engine was built in '03. I don't drive this '89 Merkur/SierraRS that much, more of toy than d/d. Engine pulls strong, I want to find someone to buy whole drive-train or I'm gonna take apart and sell pieces, pistons, cam, head, tube header. Motor's in car till I sell or get off my but and remove. Can hear and drive. NO turbo lag on this baby!
New head gasket 5months back due to failed waste gate(now fixed) ...Compete $1000.

The car its in

Engine..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.