Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i am new to this site, and i am hoping to get a 94 gt real soon for my next car. i would like it to be manual transmission, and preferrably black, but color isnt really that big of a deal.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a 94 triple black vert leather is in good shape but starting to dry out a tad but no cracks yet. Its mostly stock the only changes & add ons it has is 2 inch drop , cobra R rims , fiberglass hood , bbk shorty chrome headers and exhaust , and smog pump elimenated and pulled along with the cats , has sport bar also.

looks sweet and sounds tough. has a few dings here and there but far from major no dents or rust. od currently reads 96k

what ya lookin to spend?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am looking to get at least 5000 for my current car and as soon as that sells, then i will have about 6 grand to spend. anyone willing to accept trades? also i would rather not get a convertible

·
Registered
109 Posts
fluid1 said:
I have a 94 triple black vert leather is in good shape but starting to dry out a tad but no cracks yet. Its mostly stock the only changes & add ons it has is 2 inch drop , cobra R rims , fiberglass hood , bbk shorty chrome headers and exhaust , and smog pump elimenated and pulled along with the cats , has sport bar also.

looks sweet and sounds tough. has a few dings here and there but far from major no dents or rust. od currently reads 96k

what ya lookin to spend?
how much are you looking for your car?

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have this 95 vert for sale asking $8700. Theres a little over 3k miles on the rebuilt. 286rwhp 305rwtq N/A well over 400rwhp with the nitrous

·
Registered
77 Posts
Black 94 GT for sale

Hey I have a 94 Black GT for sell send me your email and ill send you info and pics.

thanks,
Brad

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thumper

I just picked it up about 3 months ago for $6800 . I was really looking for 95 but picked this up on a whim since the price was right and if I got the 95 of my dreams I was gonna switch out some parts (ie) the headers , suspension , sport bar and rims. So I know not the entire history of this car.

probably owe about another 6.5k on it now.

not gonna lie to ya it may have taken a trunk shot cuae it has 96-99 tails thats what makes me think this nothing shows obn carfax though. hadles fine though and the lines are all straight as an arrow. cept that custum hood.

I dont have a scanner or a dig camera but lemme know if you want to shoot an offer and I'll find a scanner to scan my pics then will work from there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts