Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What I need is a parts car. Not wanting to spend very much Let me know what you got. Would like a silver or grey one.
Brent Clay
Fort Wayne, Indiana
206-705-9996
[email protected]

·
Registered
61 Posts
83 GT

I have an 83 GT that I am picking up in a couple of weeks. I need the engine and trans, but not the interior. The body is rusted out, so if you need an interior, this is the one. If you need a body, this ain't the one. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your help, But Im looking for an 84 or an 85 gt. hopefully silver or grey. Is the car either of the two colors.

Let me know.

Thanks. Brent Clay

·
Registered
57 Posts
84/ 85 parts car

I don't know if you'd be interested, but I've got a factory black 84 gt. It's a t-top car,5spd,pwr everything. Original 81k mi. I have no title on car, it'sa long story. It has the dark red int. Everything on car is in great condition. The only thing I want to keep is the motor and trans. I'll keep an eye out for anything else...Ridgley

·
Registered
10,344 Posts
I've got a stripped 86GT body... you can have it for free. It's located just south of Indy. It's red with grey interior.. has complete suspension.. no engine, trans, doghouse, or interior.. but what you expect for free.. I will give you the title as well..

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for your reply. I am interested, Please get back with me on how i can get it.

I will need to make arrangements to pick it up.

Thanks Brent Clay

·
Registered
10,344 Posts
Come get it asap... I'm wanting to have it gone by next week, or it's going to the salvage yard...

You can call me at work 317/242-3547

1 - 12 of 12 Posts