Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at a few 11-12 cars with 2000-4000 miles on them. Will dried seals and gaskets be an issue with that low of mileage?

·
Registered
4,970 Posts
Looking at a few 11-12 cars with 2000-4000 miles on them. Will dried seals and gaskets be an issue with that low of mileage?
No. I looked at a bunch of them when I was shopping and they were all tight.

I still need to buy one. I paid money down to a place in Indiana, took off to get it, drove a few hundred miles, and the place texted me that they sold it to someone else before I even got there.

I had to dispute the freaking deposit on my charge card to get my deposit money back from Colyes Chevrolet after they sold the car!!!

So much for Internet sales.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Isn't the air bag recall for mustangs still out there because the supplier can't make enough new airbags to supply the recall too?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
No. I looked at a bunch of them when I was shopping and they were all tight.

I still need to buy one. I paid money down to a place in Indiana, took off to get it, drove a few hundred miles, and the place texted me that they sold it to someone else before I even got there.

I had to dispute the freaking deposit on my charge card to get my deposit money back from Colyes Chevrolet after they sold the car!!!

So much for Internet sales.
been considering selling this beauty.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts