·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not on my mod list.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Something really needs to be done about the crack cocaine problem in this country. :)

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Evil Ash said:
Something really needs to be done about the crack cocaine problem in this country. :)
oh my god........L oh L

:lol:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Where can I get this kit and do I need to contact my AAA insurance for collision repair for this setup? Will it help with emissions? what a waste! He should have bought a GM

·
Registered
205 Posts
i've seen that guy at a bunch of stang car shows...

imagine of someone rear-ended him!!!:joy:

his little smoke stacks would crumble up, choke the engine and...BOOM!!!!! kiss his engine good-bye

he says that he has flame throwers on it.......but i've never seen any fire come from those pipes..he always says "next time he'll have it working"

·
Registered
315 Posts
Better check local hospital to see if they are missing some wacky patient.:lol: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Loud98SVT said:
i've seen that guy at a bunch of stang car shows...

imagine of someone rear-ended him!!!:joy:

his little smoke stacks would crumble up, choke the engine and...BOOM!!!!! kiss his engine good-bye

he says that he has flame throwers on it.......but i've never seen any fire come from those pipes..he always says "next time he'll have it working"
I didn't actually beleive thats for real until your post. WTF was he thinking?

I'm sure he gets respect at the local 18 wheeler shows!

:barf:

Eric

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
I'm DESPERATELY wanting someone to chime in here to let us know that this pic is Photoshopped!!! Why in the world would anyone even CONSIDER this??? Maybe he just figured that he could kill two birds with one stone, and use the pipes as a functional spoiler, that would help at high speeds!! :rolleyes:

/forklift anyone??? :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yup, I have to agree. Those are flame throwers. Kinda neat to watch them (seen on other cars, not the one in question), though I would never put them on my stang. Maybe a '51 Merc or somethin like that.

·
Registered
951 Posts
What an abomination. I'd say if someone sees him they should just put him out of his misery but more appropriate, they should put him out of our misery for having seen it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
yes...it is for real (no photoshopping)

he is in some kind of truck business so he made the pipes himself

the little perkalators on top of the tips flap up and down when his engine is running...it's hideous I know!!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
It's for real!!!! I think he lives in the Fort Lauderdale area, because I see him at the local Mustang shows all the time. Every time I see it I just want to rip the pipes off. I think he is a member of the Fort Lauderdale Mustang Club, because he is always at their cruises.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts