1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I got the exact same jack from them 3 months ago when they had it on sale for $165.

Derrick

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
Costco Wholesale stores have a Racing Jack that is Premium Quality and it may even be the same one that Harbor Freight sells. Right now it is running $189.00 at our Costco... But you have to be a member to buy there. It is super light weight and does have the 3 1/2 inch low height.

I actually bought a Micheline Floor Jack at Sams Club. It is a real nice piece but it is a bit higher at 5 1/2 inch low height. but then it's only $57.00 bucks and a lot heavier than the Aluminum Racing Jack... It just depends what you need it for and how low your car is... The Sams Jack doesn't really work well with my lowered Stang. I need about another half an inch then it would be perfect. I might just return it and get this Jack instead. ;)

Tom in Indy

·
Administrator
1,544 Posts
I got mine from Harbor Freight and LOVE it!!!

Best deal out there. Not only does it roll better than my heavy old jack, but it gets under more cars, is easier to bring to the track, easier to lift and carry, and is smoother in operation!

I HIGHLY recommend these jacks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts