Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've heard a few different stories about the location of the turn signal flasher. I'm afraid mine is toast...when move the multifunction switch to activate the signal no lights come on. My 4 ways work, but thats a seperate circuit.

So, I know a lot of you have ripped the dash's apart. Where is that little turn signal blinker located? I cant find it through all the alarm wires and braces under there...

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Ford says "Behind Instrument Panel under instrument cluster".

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks like i'll be taking the seat out! I cant get my tall a** up under the dash far enough to see whats going on real good...

thanks for the info...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Actually, the manual for my 91' was wrong. It is behind the radio/center section of the dash. Took me awhile to find it since I was looking under the driver's side of the dash.

·
Registered
240 Posts
TireSmoke said:
looks like i'll be taking the seat out! I cant get my tall a** up under the dash far enough to see whats going on real good...

thanks for the info...
lol I hear that dude. Last night I crawled under tehre to detach the brake booster lever from teh brake pedal and I think I tore a trap in the process and got my arm stuck up under the dash for 10 minutes... I can only imagine what the neighbors were thinking watching me writhe around trying to get free ... so be careful :D extern double dSimTimeOffset;

void delay (const unsigned int& uiMilliSeconds);
const double getCurrentTime (void);

·
Registered
21 Posts
turn signal flasher

Try going in from the passenger side and look behind the trim next to the radio. That's where I found mine( 90 GT ).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts