Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently have gss 340 and 42lb injectors but everything else is stock... Trying to get an idea of how much those lines can support in a forced induction environment
thanks

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Mine holds up pretty good. I stayed at 11.5 A/F ratio throughout the rpms. Who knows what bigger rails could do for me. They are an improvement over the fox rails.

David

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I was wondering when you'd start venturing over here Bob since getting that twin turbo'd cobra. Am I actually going to see this car in action at the track this year??? I missed seeing you there last year, it just wasn't the same without you. I've been meaning to get in touch with you, I'll drop you an email sometime this week with my future plans for my car!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Re: Limits of the 94/5 fuel lines

bob93lx said:
Currently have gss 340 and 42lb injectors but everything else is stock... Trying to get an idea of how much those lines can support in a forced induction environment
thanks
Yup. I gotta agree with Troy. You can figure about 525-550 range for the SN95's, and 475-500 for the Fox's (they have slightly smaller rails.)

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Cool info... I just bought some 42#er's and have a GSS340 sitting in the trunk (wrapped) waiting for the new engine. Looks like finally it's time to get rid of the C&L, crappy FMU, and my 30's :joy:

--C

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Redsnk95 said:
Bishop...start on that Aero kit yet?

troy
I'll be installing the tank and trying to find a suitable location for the pump/filters this weekend. (I won't be able to put the pump/filters where they recommend (in front of the tank) because my panhard bar will be in the way.)

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
hi i am planning on installing my novi 2000 in a couple of weeks and some newer injectors does anyone now if i need to use a fmu i want my car to be safe so wat do i need to do i now paxtons fmu is for stock injectors wat do i need im also running a bbk inline fuel pump any suggestions thanks

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
hi i am planning on installing my novi 2000 in a couple of weeks and some newer injectors does anyone now if i need to use a fmu i want my car to be safe so wat do i need to do i now paxtons fmu is for stock injectors wat do i need im also running a bbk inline fuel pump any suggestions thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts