Who would win??

03 lightning with a pulley
vs. a SS with an EXhaust (2002)

thank you
anthony

·
U.S. Army Active Duty
1,054 Posts
I assume you mean the Camaro SS and in that case I'd say who ever could drive better with the edge going to the SS.

·
Registered
12 Posts
if you mean the SS silverado, the L will chew it up and spit it out. I've driven both, the SS is overpriced and underpowered. However, add a blower to the SS and the awd would do some damage to the 60' times. That would be interesting!

·
Registered
478 Posts
RacinSaleen said:
if you mean the SS silverado, the L will chew it up and spit it out. I've driven both, the SS is overpriced and underpowered. However, add a blower to the SS and the awd would do some damage to the 60' times. That would be interesting!
Seen this with my own eyes. If you call a 14.30 @ 81 mph with a 9 psi blower damage, then i dont know what to say.

AWD AND a blower does nothing for those pigs.

4# on a 03 lightning throws it into 12's.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Theres a video of a L embarrassing a ss camaro on kazaa.com. check it out for yourselves.

·
Registered
585 Posts
You have to compare apples with apples.
A SS truck, (4 door)
with a Harley.
Im still waiting to line up with one.
A friend brought a SS over to drive.
sticker was 41K.
Best of all, its slow. Very slow. Not even impressive.

·
Registered
113 Posts
If you are running a 6 speed camaro, you'll beat him.

I was trounced by a lightning from a dig but I nailed him from a 35mph roll. He had a pulley and flowmasters.

·
Registered
113 Posts
BTW I'm trolling over here because I'm thinking of trading in the z for a lightning!!

P.S. The SS is no faster than a Z28. The engine internals are identical and the ram air is non functional. The engine is the same as the vette 345hp 350lbstq.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts