Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, here is the deal. I just got done today doing my 3G 130 amp alt upgrade. I got done, hooked up the voltimeter and it read 14.1 volts with all accessories on. I thought I was sitting pretty, everything was looking good until tonight when it got dark. I was out and I turned my headlights on noticing that the passenger side headlight was dimmer than the the driver side. I then turned on my right turn signal and the green arrow in the car stayed on, and the blinker outside did nothing . Here is the kicker, if I turn the headlights off, then the passenger side blinker blinks like it is suppose to. As far as the driver side goes, I have no issues, the headlight is bright as it is suppose to be, the turn signal blinks even when the headlights are on, nothing wrong at all. It is just the passenger side that is doing it. I swapped the headlight bulbs thinking maybe I had bad bulb but that did nothing, problem still exists. Please Help!!! Thanks!!!

·
Registered
8,555 Posts
Tording....call me tomarrow....lets get together and look at it....nothin like gremlins under your hood to drive you nuts!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.