Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This Transmission is located in Pittsburgh PA and must be picked up.

I Paid $2400 plus shipping for this transmission In June of 2000. It has the stock ratio's, solid one piece input shaft and 2400 stall lentech 10 inch converter. I have the original receipt.

This unit changes the shift pattern on an auto so it is 1-2-D and OD is electronic and happens when you push a button.

I have less than 7k miles on this transmission as this car is rarely driven. It has about 20 quarter mile passes on it and is supposed to carry a lifetime warranty. The downside to the warranty is that you have to send the tranny back to Lentech. It will also come with a heavy aluminum B&M duty pan cover with a drain and cooling fins and a tranny cooler.

I also have a B&M Hammer shifter I will throw in at this price. This alone cost me $200.

The reason I am selling is that I converted the car over to a TKO-600 as I find manual transmissions more fun to drive.

I pulled the pan and it is spotless.

I also have all of the parts for a full AOD conversion that you can have for $50.

Thanks
Ray Nist

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$1200 for everything!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are pictures. I will get better ones next week. My friend is storing it in his van until I can pick it up at his shop.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$1200 for everything, complete conversion.

·
Sir Loin of Beef
889 Posts
Dude, I've got some money coming in from a bonus via work. If you have this when it comes to me I'll purchase. How much would shipping be to 35209?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dude, I've got some money coming in from a bonus via work. If you have this when it comes to me I'll purchase. How much would shipping be to 35209?
Hey, I have no idea how I could ship this. It is so heavy. I imagine it would be $150 to $200. Would probably have to ship it on a palette.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump

·
Sir Loin of Beef
889 Posts
found a tranny local to me...

but are you willing to part with the console shifter? If so how much for it and all the accessories shipped to 35209?

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Does it have a MVB with brake by any chance?

·
Banned
141 Posts
i will buy the b&m shifter assembly and tranny cooler and lines if you want to seperate pm me price shipped to 33852 and if you have the tranny crossmember bracket that to.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts