Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AOD Valve Bodies (Transmission related)

I need to purge a couple Lentech valve bodies.
These are Lentech, not built by Silverfox Performance.
They were traded in for other SPT units.

1) Strip Terminator, Manual shift, w/Transbrake, Reverse Third, non lock converter only, stage 3, MSRP $879, asking $700 shipped to lower 48

2) Strip Terminator, Auto shift, Reverse Third, non lock preferred, stage 3, MSRP $769, asking $550 shipped to lower 48

Each unit has been ultrasonic cleaned and tested. Each unit will come with harness as well. Tthey should be considered NEW and function and install as if they were shipped new yesterday.

No warranty
FCFS
Paypal only

Please post questions in thread for public view.
PM me if you are ready to purchase.

Dan

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I'm sort of interested, but I think I want VB for a 4R70W. Should I just email you directly?

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes please
I am just trying to get rid of some units I have no use for here

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
obo

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is Lentechs patent that applied the reverse clutches in 3rd gear for more holding capacity - ie - more friction surfaces holding.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
make offer via pm

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump

·
Registered
488 Posts
2) Strip Terminator, Auto shift, Reverse Third, non lock preferred, stage 3, MSRP $769, asking $550 shipped to lower 48
IS this for AOD or 4r70 and if aod then it requires a detent cable? Thank you.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, ALL AUTO SHIFT AOD VALVE BODIES require the TV cable if you want it to shift properly. It will drive without it with no damage, but behave very odd in drive

·
Registered
488 Posts
Yes, ALL AUTO SHIFT AOD VALVE BODIES require the TV cable if you want it to shift properly. It will drive without it with no damage, but behave very odd in drive
Thank you Dan for the quick response, I am using a 4R70 in my Exploder and will just let the Holley Dominator control the transmission then.

·
Registered
168 Posts
You have a PM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts