Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***Updated - SOLD***

SOLD - Lentech AOD 'Street Terminator Plus

Here is a link to the actual transmission that I have on Lentech's website Street Terminator PLUS AOD it shows good to 1100 hp plus mine has the strip terminator valve body.

This transmission was used in my street/strip 8 second turbo fox body that made 820 RWHP. It lasted two years with a lot of street driving and several dozen passes before 3rd/4th gear went out. This transmission is freshly rebuilt with 0 miles on it. It was rebuilt with 100% Lentech parts and is ready to go. I have $1,100.00 in the rebuild alone

Hardened 31/23 spline 1-piece input shaft
Lentech Strip Terminator full manual valve body with reverse/3rd clutch operation OverDrive lockout (activated by switch)
Transbrake
9.5" Lentech converter w/steel stator (2800 stall with My combo)

Includes:

Heavy Duty transmission cooler with braided lines
B&M Deep pan with heat sink & temp sensor
TCI Outlaw pistol grip shifter has replacement grip w/microswitch (see pics)
Shifter cable
Flexplate
Dip stick

I can put everything on a pallet and send it LTL so the shipping will be very reasonable.

Feel free to ask any questions

Thank you for looking,

Sammy
(Seven One Three)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was rebuilt by Evan's transmission in Conroe, TX. Evan has been a local racer for 30 years and I know a lot of people that have him build their racing transmissions, he really knows his stuff. He spoke to Lenny at Lentech a couple of times during the build to make sure everything was right.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I am interested I wish I would of saw this before I took my c4 to get rebuilt. Is there any way that u would meet me n Dallas if I decide to buy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts