Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
356 Posts
There are some of us leaving from Madison Wi @ about 9:30 am but that means you'd have to get up pretty early to meet us. You can check out www.cponygo.com and go to the event forum in there for details or post here or email me with any questions

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for trying, your are right though, i would have to leave at 430am and drive thru smash a deer zone!
hopefully someone from minn is going also! bobn

·
Registered
252 Posts
Bobn, try finding some Iowa guys. I don't know if you're planning on going through WI or IA but I do know that there seems to be alot of guys leaving from down there.

I can't wait to get down there!:joy:

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I'm taking off Thursday AM around 6am. I think I will be trailoring my car, but I'm sure I will make Madison by 9:30 am and possible the Welcome center by 10:30.

·
Banned
356 Posts
do you want us to wait? You have to be in madison by 9:15-9:30 at the latest. email me for my # and you can call me that morning to tell us if you are going to make it there by then.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Thursday Afternoon from Cedar Rapids

We're having to leave the race cars at home, but we're still going!!! leaving from the CR area around 3-4 pm...was hoping for earlier but that's how the schedules worked out.
Gene.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
must be nuts, it is 4am wensday morn, the mental alarm clock just woke me! so i can do it tomorrow too! phone is 320655 4437, (message machine says garagedoorboob)

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Ya, shoot me your me your number and I'll call you if I'm gonna make it.

Mize

stangman98 said:
do you want us to wait? You have to be in madison by 9:15-9:30 at the latest. email me for my # and you can call me that morning to tell us if you are going to make it there by then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts