Ford Mustang Forums banner

Latest pic of Boss 330 intake on my motor

1K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  EvilGenius 
#1 · (Edited)

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks great!

I see that you have 98 valve covers and are using a 99+ intake. What have you decided for the passenger side valve cover vent?

I was going to stick a breather in mine but the throttle doby inlet design is different.

#4 ·
WHOO HOO! It looks nice PK! I'm going to have one at my door step soon, week after next maybe! Thanks for the pics! Are you keeping this motor setup after all? I think SD, or somebody, told me you may be going with an 03 cobra motor.....best of luck both ways! Charles

#6 · (Edited)
Looks very close to the short runner intake 32Vhemi jr made that I had on my car.

Also I dont see any lower plenum, its really not needed. Nice work

#14 ·
Charles said:
sounds like a good plan to stick to the 76! I'm going with a 72 myself, maybe we can compare between the 2.
96 Tang: It's a 99+ that Al Pappitto(sp? sorry Al!) aka Boss 330 modify's. Give him a PM if interested! Charles
Hey there Charles! So you decided to do the 72? Are you still doing the x-trim impellar? I cant wait to see my 76 #'s!! Rollcage is being finished while the motor+tranny+turbo kit is being assembled on a motor stand. Its coming!

-Adam

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.