Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a deal on some Lakewoods 90/10s and 50/50 brand new for a fox. I have a 95. Was wondering if I could use these with my Eibach drag springs? Or will they be too short? What about caster/cambers?Thanks!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Going to get them and try. But should I try and get front coil overs or try and stick with some front eibach drags?
j-m Cain

·
Registered
285 Posts
If the front has been lowered more than 3/4", they will work. If not, they will be 3/4" too short. Other than the length of the strut, they are identical.

FWIW, I run 4-cyl Fox front springs and the Fox-body 90/10s. The car is lowered approximately 2-2.5" in the front...:)

Good Luck

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks thats what I was thinking....but are the caster camber plates needed?

·
Registered
285 Posts
They aren't technically "needed", but they are nice for getting the fron end aligned correctly after lowering.

You can still use the factory c-c plates with the struts, however.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Ok so then if i have an Eibach Launch Kit in my 95', then I would have to replace the springs to the stock or lowering springs in order to fit a 90/10 Lakewood strut in the front.:mad:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No I dont think so...the eibach drag is supposed to lower the front two inches I think...someone please correct me if Im wrong...I need to know too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts