Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got aol Instant Messanger and corral messanger....can't figure out the corral one really but holla. I was just curious how many people are from KY.

·
Registered
745 Posts
hey most of my family is from owensboro. been hearing from people that there's been some decent street action up there lately. if so, i'm gonna have to take the car up there when i get it running again.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's alot of nice street racing up here thanks to me and a few other guys. We set up all the races there for awhile and got everything rolling and now theres a good race every weekend. Quite a few 500hp+ street cars rollin around.

·
Registered
745 Posts
that's cool, i'm may have to bring my car up the next time i come up. i'm friends with all the mustang guys from rockport, they've been telling me that owensboro has been the happening place lately.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn those rich rockport stangs...lol....nah thyey're kewl.. thats dude with the new body style red gt w/ NOS is pretty quick...and the chick that drivbes the green new body style on 18in saleens.....thats nice to.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I said "street cars" not mustangs. There is a 500hp mustang though and a Supra and SS Camaro, hemicutta, challenger RT, 87 fox body, and a few others over 500.

·
Registered
211 Posts
street cars

i live in lewisport, and i haven't seen those cars, only maybe the white procharged cobra, have you ever saw the strawberry 87-93 gt car? that car is sweeeeeet!!! what do you drive?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kewl.....my whole family is from lewisport...I know alot of people up there to.....I drive a 95 Mustang w/
*Cervinis front end
*Cervinis side skirts
*Cervinis Side Scoops
*ABC 800 Rear Bumper
*Saleen Double deck spoiler
*Cobra RR SVO hood
*Projector Headlights
*Carbonfiber tailights
*Cragar SS 17in chrome wheels
*Eibach Sportlines
*Also when my first car was purchased my parents got me a v6 which was a mistake. They told me they would help me trade in my car and take out a loan for a GT or cobra when I turned 18 but I couldn't stand to drive a stock car so I put all that money into it above and then I just decided to drop a v8 in it so right now I am in thr process of doing the v8 swap. I went to drop the motor last weekend and I found one last peice I need to order so as soon as it comes in I am dropping the motor.....It is completely stock right now other than performace wires and plugs but I have other parts sittin around... I am just waiting til my next paycheck so I can put alot on the car at once, plus I wanna kinda give the motor a chance to break in a little but (500 miles or so). I would be interested to know what you drive to.......I just live right off HWY 60 down by the power plant or w/e it is. U going to NMRA this year? We gotta bout 20 people that go you should follow.

·
Registered
211 Posts
my car

89 coupe ex 4cyl car
302 AOD
gt40 heads
gt40 intake
accufab 70mm t-body
C&L 73mm mass air
24lb injectors
accufab adj fuel regulator
95 cobra cam
mac 1 5/8 shorties
BBK h pipe
flowmasters
dynamax 2 1/2 stainless tail pipes
sn-95 4 wheel disc brakes 5 lug
2001 pbr front brakes
3:27 gears
93 coupe "gt style" interior
160mph speedo
98 GT wheels- split 5 spoke
ground pounder caster camber plates
it's dark blue, i usually go to the NMRA, and the WFC...maybe i'll see ya around!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have no clue when they open. I think it is usually in midapril.....just whever rooster is ready to open though I guess.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts