Ford Mustang Forums banner
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

Registered
65 fastback pump gas .060 289 (297) solid roller, T5 all motor. 11.12 122 mph
So we aren鈥檛 talking about a newer Ford Edge making 4 digit power with air conditioning? This just got boring. 馃槤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
So we aren鈥檛 talking about a newer Ford Edge making 4 digit power with air conditioning? This just got boring. 馃槤
I had an Edge Titanium as a rental car for one week. It was the biggest waste of $40k I've ever driven. It was a 2020 model. It needed a 2.7 Ecoboost in the worst way. Lol. :D

Reactions: 65fasback

Registered
You have failed to prove your thesis. You have "a$$umed that multiple people have insinuated. I'll help you out here grasshopper. The first 2 pages show not one post suggesting 4 digit numbers are difficult to make. I'll slow down for you a bit and suggest you read all replies related to boostedup89's car. Now; how many people insinuated? Show me the numbas.
I won't be reading all of that, because a grown man shouldn't need a kid to help him navigate something HE wants to find. You're on the internet. Its a vast wide open space full of anything you want, and you are refusing to find it because of what? Geriatrics? Some sort of funny troll or something? One of them is on this page for Pete sake lol. You can either find it yourself, or quit your whining. The choice is yours now.

Registered
You have failed to prove your thesis. You have "a$$umed that multiple people have insinuated. I'll help you out here grasshopper. The first 2 pages show not one post suggesting 4 digit numbers are difficult to make. I'll slow down for you a bit and suggest you read all replies related to boostedup89's car. Now; how many people insinuated? Show me the numbas.
Also, nothing here is a thesis lol. More than one person stated how easy 4 digit numbers are, when nobody said it's difficult. That is called INSINUATING. Did you graduate from a mcdonalds there old man?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
I won't be reading all of that, because a grown man shouldn't need a kid to help him navigate something HE wants to find. You're on the internet. Its a vast wide open space full of anything you want, and you are refusing to find it because of what? Geriatrics? Some sort of funny troll or something? One of them is on this page for Pete sake lol. You can either find it yourself, or quit your whining. The choice is yours now.
I said nothing about this page but you are assuming Kevin suggested it's difficult in which he did not. The first 2 pages contain no replies suggesting that 4 digit numbers are difficult. Not one. You are definitely showing your age. I digress as this is obviously a lost cause. You accuse folks of insinuating but you can't back it up. Have a great evening.

Registered
I said nothing about this page but you are assuming Kevin suggested it's difficult in which he did not. The first 2 pages contain no replies suggesting that 4 digit numbers are difficult. Not one. You are definitely showing your age. I digress as this is obviously a lost cause. You accuse folks of insinuating but you can't back it up. Have a great evening.
Yeah again. Not reading that. Find a therapist for that dude, lol. Find the info you want or quit whining. Its here, you refuse to see it because you're some arrogant geriatric weirdo. Quit arguing with children about **** you're making up.

Registered
I don't think anybody said it was hard did they? Why do people keep insinuating that he said it was hard lol.
Let me help you: Your post could be read in multiple ways.

Source that it makes 4 digit power. I couldn't care less about A/C lol. I wanna see those big numbas.
One way is that you didn't believe him that it could be done. A lot of Windsor motor guys don't know a lot about MOD motors and don't believe it can be done easily, especially a 2V motor. So just in case you were one of those naysayers I mentioned that it wasn't that hard to do. You just joined this forum a few days ago and I don't know you and don't know what experience you have with MOD motors so I was trying to help you..

ks

Registered
1,000 hp is difficult out of a small block ford. As long as we鈥檙e talking naturally aspirated. You can fact check that.

Registered
Let me help you: Your post could be read in multiple ways.

One way is that you didn't believe him that it could be done. A lot of Windsor motor guys don't know a lot about MOD motors and don't believe it can be done easily, especially a 2V motor. So just in case you were one of those naysayers I mentioned that it wasn't that hard to do. You just joined this forum a few days ago and I don't know you and don't know what experience you have with MOD motors so I was trying to help you..

ks
I have a 2v, I know what they're capable of. But nobody said it was hard still, I wanna know why people keep thinking he said it's hard. I don't need help, Mr dementia over there needs help lol.

Registered
1,000 hp is difficult out of a small block ford. As long as we鈥檙e talking naturally aspirated. You can fact check that.
1000hp could always be considered easy or difficult, ignoring financials obviously. If you put it on paper, everything is easy lol. Implementing it and pulling away from a dyno with 4 digits is not as easy as everyone says, otherwise everyone would have a 1000 hp new edge lol.

Registered
Nobody in this entire thread said it was hard to do and nobody is accusing him of saying it..

ks
There would be no need to say it's easy unless you thought he was fibbing, or he thinks it's some amazing feat and you're here to shut him down by saying it's easy and simple lol. Yall ate looking too far into, yet too far past what insinuation means.

Registered
1000hp could always be considered easy or difficult, ignoring financials obviously. If you put it on paper, everything is easy lol. Implementing it and pulling away from a dyno with 4 digits is not as easy as everyone says, otherwise everyone would have a 1000 hp new edge lol.
You could find a lot more people to build it with the power adder than on motor. Regardless of budget.

I only replied for educational purposes.

Registered
I had an Edge Titanium as a rental car for one week. It was the biggest waste of $40k I've ever driven. It was a 2020 model. It needed a 2.7 Ecoboost in the worst way. Lol. :D
I have a 2018 Edge Sport with the 2.7 Ecoboost. Not the fastest thing, but gets up a moves enough for me....oh wait, this isn't a Ford Edge 'look at me' thread, is it?
My Edge does not make 4 digit power and nowhere did I insinuate it did.:whistle:

Reactions: KEVIN$
61 - 80 of 80 Posts