Ford Mustang Forums banner
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Details? Pics of the beast?
Inquiring minds want to know.
No current pics of the AC setup, but it's nothing special. New aluminum block is going in after I get the transmission back from being freshened up. It's under 330cid, holley terminator x, E85, single T6 S488 turbo.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
65 fastback pump gas .060 289 (297) solid roller, T5 all motor. 11.12 122 mph
1,573 Posts
Dyno as always is a tuning tool. Preferably engine dyno for many reasons. A dyno number SHOULD tell you what to expect IF you build a car and not just an engine for a dyno number.

Then you go to the track and street tire air conditioning talk goes right out the window. You either built a fast car or you didn’t. No special Olympics trophy’s other then those you give your self. Back halved 55 mph. No one cars. ET baby. Then you’ve built a fast car.

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
No current pics of the AC setup, but it's nothing special. New aluminum block is going in after I get the transmission back from being freshened up. It's under 330cid, holley terminator x, E85, single T6 S488 turbo.
View attachment 1085385
Beautiful car!

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Source that it makes 4 digit power. I couldn't care less about A/C lol. I wanna see those big numbas.
4 digit power out of a mod motor isn't that hard, just takes the right parts and the willing to do it.
4V's will do it with less boost than a 2V but both will make the power.

ks

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I don't think anybody said it was hard did they? Why do people keep insinuating that he said it was hard lol.
I see no insinuation. I see a good conversation based on facts and opinion.

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Multiple people insinuate that he said making 4 digit HP is difficult, when he never said it. You must have glazed over those comments, I'd suggest going back to double check before commenting next time thanks.
I think you glazed over the conversation. Please show me the "multiple people" who insinuated that boostup89's car making 4 digit hp is difficult.
This is a public forum and I'll comment as I please.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think you glazed over the conversation. Please show me the "multiple people" who insinuated that boostup89's car making 4 digit hp is difficult.
This is a public forum and I'll comment as I please.
I didn't say you couldn't, I just suggested it to save yourself from looking a fool, lol. You can surely look a fool if you please. There are only 3 pages little shoots, shouldn't take you long to find it yourself. One of them is only a few above us, so I did a portion of your job for you now. I think a big capable man such as yourself can handle finding the rest? It is a public forum after all ;)

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
I didn't say you couldn't, I just suggested it to save yourself from looking a fool, lol. You can surely look a fool if you please. There are only 3 pages little shoots, shouldn't take you long to find it yourself. One of them is only a few above us, so I did a portion of your job for you now. I think a big capable man such as yourself can handle finding the rest? It is a public forum after all ;)
Again...show me the multiple people who insinuated that boostedup89's making 4 digit hp is difficult. You must be new as I'm nobody's fool. Well except my grand daughter's.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Again...show me the multiple people who insinuated that boostedup89's making 4 digit hp is difficult. You must be new as I'm nobody's fool. Well except my grand daughter's.
I didn't say you were anybody fool old man, just a fool in general. And I showed you one, as I said you can find the rest. You're capable. You navigated your old ass here somehow haha.

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
I didn't say you were anybody fool old man, just a fool in general. And I showed you one, as I said you can find the rest. You're capable. You navigated your old ass here somehow haha.
You have failed to prove your thesis. You have "a$$umed that multiple people have insinuated. I'll help you out here grasshopper. The first 2 pages show not one post suggesting 4 digit numbers are difficult to make. I'll slow down for you a bit and suggest you read all replies related to boostedup89's car. Now; how many people insinuated? Show me the numbas.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts