Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay...you've been holding out long enough. Let's see pics of this beast of a car along with details of the build. Dyno sheet required. ;)

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't see pics of the car. All I see is the usual pimping of Pro-M.
Nice dyno sheet though.

Reactions: kjb302ho

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
unfortunately i didn't take a pic of it. pimping aint easy. just proud of my 645 in my driveway. i have a video but its just another video of a mustang on a dyno.

You asked for it and you got it. thanks on the dyno number compliment. t56 magnum swap is underway this weekend. pro m has the built in wiring for the lockout solenoid. a bit more pimping for the cherry on top.

tough to say the system doesn't do everything that it advertised. im very happy with it.
It's not difficult to take a pic. ;)

645 is a nice number but that number can be reached with any tuning option including the factory EEC and a chip. No? You always write it up as if the Pro-M is the only stand alone that can provide that number. As a matter of fact; that number and much more can be reached with a carburetor! Now if you you want more out of your car; you can take it to a dyno or the track and adjust fueling and timing like the rest of us. No?

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah man back sweat sucks
Try driving in Phoenix with no AC! I've literally seen skeletons sitting in cars along side of the road.

Reactions: kjb302ho

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Plenty of stock blocks around here. You're making that hp on a stock 5.0 block?

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
No current pics of the AC setup, but it's nothing special. New aluminum block is going in after I get the transmission back from being freshened up. It's under 330cid, holley terminator x, E85, single T6 S488 turbo.
View attachment 1085385
Beautiful car!

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I don't think anybody said it was hard did they? Why do people keep insinuating that he said it was hard lol.
I see no insinuation. I see a good conversation based on facts and opinion.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Multiple people insinuate that he said making 4 digit HP is difficult, when he never said it. You must have glazed over those comments, I'd suggest going back to double check before commenting next time thanks.
I think you glazed over the conversation. Please show me the "multiple people" who insinuated that boostup89's car making 4 digit hp is difficult.
This is a public forum and I'll comment as I please.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
I didn't say you couldn't, I just suggested it to save yourself from looking a fool, lol. You can surely look a fool if you please. There are only 3 pages little shoots, shouldn't take you long to find it yourself. One of them is only a few above us, so I did a portion of your job for you now. I think a big capable man such as yourself can handle finding the rest? It is a public forum after all ;)
Again...show me the multiple people who insinuated that boostedup89's making 4 digit hp is difficult. You must be new as I'm nobody's fool. Well except my grand daughter's.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
I didn't say you were anybody fool old man, just a fool in general. And I showed you one, as I said you can find the rest. You're capable. You navigated your old ass here somehow haha.
You have failed to prove your thesis. You have "a$$umed that multiple people have insinuated. I'll help you out here grasshopper. The first 2 pages show not one post suggesting 4 digit numbers are difficult to make. I'll slow down for you a bit and suggest you read all replies related to boostedup89's car. Now; how many people insinuated? Show me the numbas.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
So we aren’t talking about a newer Ford Edge making 4 digit power with air conditioning? This just got boring. 😝
I had an Edge Titanium as a rental car for one week. It was the biggest waste of $40k I've ever driven. It was a 2020 model. It needed a 2.7 Ecoboost in the worst way. Lol. :D

Reactions: 65fasback

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
I won't be reading all of that, because a grown man shouldn't need a kid to help him navigate something HE wants to find. You're on the internet. Its a vast wide open space full of anything you want, and you are refusing to find it because of what? Geriatrics? Some sort of funny troll or something? One of them is on this page for Pete sake lol. You can either find it yourself, or quit your whining. The choice is yours now.
I said nothing about this page but you are assuming Kevin suggested it's difficult in which he did not. The first 2 pages contain no replies suggesting that 4 digit numbers are difficult. Not one. You are definitely showing your age. I digress as this is obviously a lost cause. You accuse folks of insinuating but you can't back it up. Have a great evening.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts