Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay...you've been holding out long enough. Let's see pics of this beast of a car along with details of the build. Dyno sheet required. ;)

·
Old timer
6,736 Posts

·
Registered
'87 20th Anniversary Cougar7.0 427W
5,444 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
box stock pro m tune. no changes to spark or fuel tables. proof in the pudding. tastes so good!

belt slip at 5800. gatorback pos belt.

mustang dyno.

no tuning knowledge needed. ac works great. not one trip for a consultation from a tooner.

·
Registered
5,444 Posts
Cougar5.O said:
Another successful 428W powered by Holley EFI. (I know, you thought gasoline powered the engine - wrong!)
:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't see pics of the car. All I see is the usual pimping of Pro-M.
Nice dyno sheet though.

Reactions: kjb302ho

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
unfortunately i didn't take a pic of it. pimping aint easy. just proud of my 645 in my driveway. i have a video but its just another video of a mustang on a dyno.

You asked for it and you got it. thanks on the dyno number compliment. t56 magnum swap is underway this weekend. pro m has the built in wiring for the lockout solenoid. a bit more pimping for the cherry on top.

tough to say the system doesn't do everything that it advertised. im very happy with it.

·
Registered
5,444 Posts
Outerwear Purple Neck Sleeve Waist

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
unfortunately i didn't take a pic of it. pimping aint easy. just proud of my 645 in my driveway. i have a video but its just another video of a mustang on a dyno.

You asked for it and you got it. thanks on the dyno number compliment. t56 magnum swap is underway this weekend. pro m has the built in wiring for the lockout solenoid. a bit more pimping for the cherry on top.

tough to say the system doesn't do everything that it advertised. im very happy with it.
It's not difficult to take a pic. ;)

645 is a nice number but that number can be reached with any tuning option including the factory EEC and a chip. No? You always write it up as if the Pro-M is the only stand alone that can provide that number. As a matter of fact; that number and much more can be reached with a carburetor! Now if you you want more out of your car; you can take it to a dyno or the track and adjust fueling and timing like the rest of us. No?

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
yes you are correct that the old eec can accomplish that. my friend Mark is putting down 670 with the old eec 4 and sct chip. I never said that the pro m is the only one capable of putting up big numbers. But I did that in my driveway, without a dyno, just by following simple directions. not saying the same thing cant be done/replicated on another system, I just proved it can be done in a driveway very easily with the pro m and it was literally plug and play for me.

i bought the pro m for a lot of reasons not just to upgrade. I can go to a dyno and adjust fueling and spark if i want to but at 645, why? car drives perfect just the way it is. and the torque...... this thing is a rocket. take care. i think im done with engines for now.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah man back sweat sucks
Try driving in Phoenix with no AC! I've literally seen skeletons sitting in cars along side of the road.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts