Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to install and had a few questions...

Do you have yours 'hard wired' or is it set to come on via a hobbs switch? What do you have the dial set at and which pumps do you use?

I'm getting ready to wire this bad lad up but i dont have the instructions (bought used). Can someone scan thier intructions and email them to me ([email protected]) or fax them to me at (5866206078)

Thanks a ton

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I wired mine full time (no hobbs switch).

Tom Crews

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tom what do you have the dial set at? I'm not sure what the dial means...PSI? Volts? im not sure what to set it at.... :)

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Well that's determined by your A/F when tuning :) We turned mine to the mid point (straight up) and got a little more out of the fuel system I have but still could only pull to 6,700 rpm (11.6:1 A/F....I wanted to stay under 12.0:1). When I am just driving around I turn it all the way down, if I feel like I'm going to romp it I'll put it back at the midpoint.

Tom Crews

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Mine is set at MAX (turned all the way to the right). That's where Lidio said to leave it and that 's what I did..

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gotcha....im going to hardwire mine...and i guess ill wait for the tuner (lidio or livernois) to set it....

Wild is yours hard wired?

·
Registered
417 Posts
I found that it works better as a boost-a-spark.. Did you get the instructions yet? I think I've got them, and I can scan them for you if needed.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Z06KILLR said:
gotcha....im going to hardwire mine...and i guess ill wait for the tuner (lidio or livernois) to set it....

Wild is yours hard wired?
I think it's hard wired but not sure. Lidio set it up and I never asked him other he told me to leave it on MAX on the dial. You can ask him if you decide to use his shop..

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Re: Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump Users Inside Please

davidreed said:
I found that it works better as a boost-a-spark.. Did you get the instructions yet? I think I've got them, and I can scan them for you if needed.
David,
I still need them and would greatly appreciate you sending them!!

[email protected]

thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts