Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I have a vortech YSi, fox lake intake manifold, piping, and intercooler I might be willing to trade if your interested! Shoot me a pm and let me know

·
Registered
606 Posts
What about the boost a pump, water tank and pump, plumbing, injectors? Is the kit complete? If not, What else is needed? I am verry interested.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Complete setup minus BAP, and injectors. The instructions say it came with fuel rails for a 99-00, but 01-04 doesnt need them. My fuel rails say Ford on them, so Im not sure if they are just stock 01-04 rails that came with the kit, or factory 00 rails. Thats the only thing Im kind of confused on.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
hmmm,you really got my brain going here man,i been on the hunt for a 2.6 or 2.8 for some time now but im very impatient lol.so your saying this includes everything needed to install but fuel needs,correct??what injectors do you run now and i wonder if there would be any issue with 96gt rails.####,my brain is on overload right now with debating this lol

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I dont know if the 96 rails would work, I didnt even know there was a difference in the rails on a 99-04.....of course it might be one of those things where it's a TINY difference, but Im not sure.

Im running 60lb injectors, 03 Cobra tank and fuel pumps with a BAP.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
yeah 96-97 have a diff fuel system on them,its return style.what brand crank pulley is it?? pm with a rock bottom price shipped.there may be a few pieces i dont need.i wanted to hold out for a bigger blower but my mind could slightly be changed lol.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
pending sale

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.