Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with the UPR pro series suspension K-member coil over kits for $649. This sounds like a nice suspension and gice complete hight adjustment. I am interested in the street spings on the kit and want to know if anyone has experience or comments on this.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I just purchased one and all I can say so far, is that, its a beautiful piece. I have installed it with the caster camber plates with no problems at all. It was a breeze. Its funny how so many people complain about the D&D K-memeber not fitting properly. Thumbs up for sure from me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you tell me how the ride is and is, what spring combo did you get. Is it easy to adjust ride hight.

·
Registered
892 Posts
The car is awaiting the motor. I bought the springs for drag racing. It is very easy for adjustments, but I can't say how the ride is.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I also have the UPR K-member. It fit great expect for the rack but some other people have had that problem also and told me how to take care of the problem. I can't tell you about the ride height because my car doesn't have a motor. But everything was very easy to install and I would buy one again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts