Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a chip already which was for my nitrous it retards timing 5*, i just put on 42lb injectors and a 90mm lihning maf. should i take the chip off?and will i have to get my chip reburned for the blower/42lb and maf?or will i be fine just taking the chip out or will it run rich??thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
The car will run without the chip, but not very well.
the kit should come with an autologic chip. I know when we sell a procharger kit the chip is included and is programmed for whatever maf & injectors. in other words you need a chip calibrated for your application

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the d1sc doesn't come with a chip, i wish it did cause i dont wanna fork out more money, but oh well.so how will it run, rich just plain sh!tty etc.?

·
Registered
95 Posts
U are correct i wasnt paying attn: P1 comes with a chip and the d1 does not. Yes typically it will run extremely fat at idle. The chip also controls the timing curve under boost:joy:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i took it for a drive today it wouldn't start up a couple times. i drove it and if u tried to accelerate it would start hesitating would this be caused by the different injectors etc.?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ttt

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
you need to get it tuned for a SC. You don't want to mess your car up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts