Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Been a few years since i bought tires. Used to be lots of high performance choices in stock size for my 89. What's left worth buying? Because I'm not seeing anything. Guess the $ isn't there for the companies for the same choices to exist. What are my options?
-Ken

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
This subject comes up on foureyedpride.com every once in a while. The only summer tire I know of still made in that size is the Vredestein Sportrac 5. According to their website they still offer that size. Vredestein is a well-regarded European tire company that seems to have a growing presence in the US, but you might have to search around a bit to find a dealer that you can get them from.

·
Registered
4,642 Posts
This subject comes up on foureyedpride.com every once in a while. The only summer tire I know of still made in that size is the Vredestein Sportrac 5. According to their website they still offer that size. Vredestein is a well-regarded European tire company that seems to have a growing presence in the US, but you might have to search around a bit to find a dealer that you can get them from.
Coker Tire sells that brand I think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.