Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1989 GT
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gas Machine Auto part Metal Automotive exterior

This with be the absolute last time I do a ****ing pedal swap. Earned more Fox karma points that never seem to get repaid.

Sucked just as bad the last time I did this.

IYKYK

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
I didn't think they were all that bad. Take the seats out so you can lay down and then throw a rug down over the seat studs.

but I also wrench for a living so...

done a shifter cable on a Polaris Ranger Northstar crew today. Much less fun than swapping pedals on a fox body Mustang. Engine R&R on a turbo rzr on Tues/Wed. Also not much fun.

·
Registered
1989 GT
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't think they were all that bad. Take the seats out so you can lay down and then throw a rug down over the seat studs.

but I also wrench for a living so...

done a shifter cable on a Polaris Ranger Northstar crew today. Much less fun than swapping pedals on a fox body Mustang. Engine R&R on a turbo rzr on Tues/Wed. Also not much fun.
It’s just the fact you’re upside down and up under the dash. Getting the booster in and out also a pain in the ass as mine was removed as part of the build.

·
Registered
9,974 Posts
I did my pedals the last time with the dash out. It does make it much easier.

The first time I did pedals, I had an aftermarket alarm installed on the car. The installed ran all the wiring through the pedal box area. That made it even more of a PITA. I ripped that junk out last time I redid the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts