Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right, the current 2 fastest Mod Motor racers in the country will be squaring off to see whos this years King Of the Hill. It will be the only time these 2 will square off this year as Randy runs Super Street Outlaw, and John runs FFW Mod Motor and the import series.

In an attempt to level the playing field John will be running his new Cougar machine on a 10.5" tire. It's SHM versus TBP, a match race at its finest. Both are expecting ET's in the 7's on a 10.5" tire.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
368 Posts
WOW, I can't wait!!

Now I will campaign my second request...

How about the idea of Mohovitz driving your car vs. Granatelli in Joe Stewarts car?:eek: :eek: :joy: :joy: :lol: :lol:



Chad
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,541 Posts
96blkcobra said:
WOW, I can't wait!!

Now I will campaign my second request...

How about the idea of Mohovitz driving your car vs. Granatelli in Joe Stewarts car?:eek: :eek: :joy: :joy: :lol: :lol:



Chad
:lol: And what makes you think Granatelli will get any further down the 1/4 mile than Joe will.

My money goes on Mahovitz on this one, and he won't even have to push it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
The way Granatelli drives, I wouldn't let him drive my go-cart.:evil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Joe Stewart said:


HAHAHAHAHAHA...I like the paint job too much for that.





[/B]
Joe, I guess that just leaves you and I to do the driving. What kind of money wager are we talking about? Is the bet for the leg shaving still on?

I will accept your $1000 wager to the winner of our race, is it still on the table?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
Dave King said:


Joe, I guess that just leaves you and I to do the driving. What kind of money wager are we talking about? Is the bet for the leg shaving still on?

I will accept your $1000 wager to the winner of our race, is it still on the table?
Don't let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass Dave. You might want to get your car runing first. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Joe Stewart said:


Don't let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass Dave. You might want to get your car runing first. :D
A simple answer to the question would be nice Joe. We have 2 bets on the line. The first bet was your idea, the second one is mine.

1 $1000 to the winner of our Match race.
2 Loser shaves his legs right at the track.

I will win, I know I will win, so I am confident enough to these bets? Are you?

Do you have the nads?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
Dave King said:


A simple answer to the question would be nice Joe. We have 2 bets on the line. The first bet was your idea, the second one is mine.

1 $1000 to the winner of our Match race.
2 Loser shaves his legs right at the track.

I will win, I know I will win, so I am confident enough to these bets? Are you?

Do you have the nads?
LOL, you'll win? You've never been faster nor will you be :D

Here's the deal...YOU drive your car and whoever posts the best ET of the weekend wins :D

1. Your on :D
2. Not a chance in hell

Now, I'm not sure where all of a sudden you've got your cockyness from after years of playing catch-up but it's seems your ego has gotten out of hand. Hope your ready to have the smacketh layed down on you :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Joe Stewart said:


Don't let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass Dave. You might want to get your car runing first. :D
Maybe you should make a full pass under power first. By my count your car isnt running unless you push it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
678 Posts
Holy Chit with all the Hot-air in regards to Daves Shootout, maybe next yr it should be Titled WWF ModMotor Shootout Maybe then you guys could have the losers legs shaved by Hulk Hogan:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,541 Posts
NOVIFED said:
Holy Chit with all the Hot-air in regards to Daves Shootout, maybe next yr it should be Titled WWF ModMotor Shootout Maybe then you guys could have the losers legs shaved by Hulk Hogan:p
Hulk Hogan? Is he still around? Must be one old flabby sucker by now. Damn John, showing your age . . .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
678 Posts
Hehe I dont watch wrestling, never have never will, now Joe Stewart on the other hand is a different story. I have seen Hogan on the tube lately and all I can say is he has more plastic than Pam Anderson and Michael Jackson put together.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
Joe Stewart said:


Now, I'm not sure where all of a sudden you've got your cockyness from after years of playing catch-up but it's seems your ego has gotten out of hand. Hope your ready to have the smacketh layed down on you :D
:lol: :lol: :barf:

OH MY GOD, THE POT IS CALLIN' THE KETTLE BLACK!!
Joe, you've got so much cock(y) in you, you'd think you were a
penis storage facility. For a guy who has YET to make a full pass, you're cockiest of them all. Beautiful, strong car. Just ease up on the keyboard jocking. You don't see true SSO racers pounding down others on "chat boards". "Real men back it up on the track, not but talking the smack!"
Just my $.02.:king:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
316 Posts
Mr.1320 said:

You don't see true SSO racers pounding down others on "chat boards". "Real men back it up on the track, not but talking the smack!"
Just my $.02.:king:
Another post that you know nothing about....see what you fail to SEE here is that we are all friends and there is nothing wrong with some friendly smack talkin on the "chat boards" from time to time.

Again....Be at the Shootout or SHUT up! :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
336 Posts
we are all friends and there is nothing wrong with
some friendly smack talkin on the "chat boards" from time to time.

------------

Actually, this thread is entertaining and I have been enjoying it! It makes the competition more interesting....Having said that I hope the interviews don't go like Mike Tyson's....:p
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top