Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Most of you are aware of the high-quality suspension components offered by UPR Products with a lifetime guarantee. But did you know that UPR Products suspension systems are designed, manufactured, tested, and tweaked with constant feedback from the racers who use them?

Jeremy Martorella is a widely known and respected drag racer from south Florida. In 20+ years of drag racing, he has earned three Fun Ford Weekend Championships and is a hired gun for UPR Products, Lethal Performance, and several grudge racers across the south. (you didn't hear that last part from me) Basically, if the drag strip is open, Jeremy is either there racing or he's helping someone else develop their program. He puts all of this experience to good use with his day job as the Sales Manager of UPR Products in Lake Worth, Florida.

This past Friday, Jeremy and the Unlimited Performance crew brought their twin-turbo '93 Mustang GT to Palm Beach International Raceway to make some test hits with its new stock-style UPR Products suspension and radial tires.

Ride along with Jeremy as he cranks out an impressive 7.81 @ 179 on stock suspension and street tires!

Roof cam:
YouTube - ‪JEREMY MARTORELLA ROOF CAM TURBO MUSTANG COBRA PBIR 1‬‏

In-car:
YouTube - ‪JEREMY MARTORELLA TURBO MUSTANG IN CAR CAMERA PBIR 4‬‏

Visit UPR Products | Mustang Parts & Performance | Mustang Suspension | Mustang Billet | Mustang Cold Air Intakes | Mustang Exhaust to see which products Unlimited Performance carries for your car.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
look like MT 315's

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys!

Jeremy runs 315/60-15 M/T DRs. I think the car has potential for quicker ETs if he turns up the boost. He's sneaking up on the boost since it's a new setup.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Cool looking car, I like the cobra wing! Post up a time slip let's see the splits.

·
Registered
7,198 Posts
Impressive for sure, but isn't calling a 315/60 MT drag radial a "street tire" kind of like calling a Howitzer a "gun"....or calling the USS Iowa a "boat".

I know I'm nitpicking here, but that is one hell of a "street tire"... LOL

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Impressive for sure, but isn't calling a 315/60 MT drag radial a "street tire" kind of like calling a Howitzer a "gun"....or calling the USS Iowa a "boat".

well it is DOT approved

·
Registered
6,306 Posts

LOL

Well said. :rofl:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Awe come on guys don't pick on poor Sharad, he just finished his corespondents course in over embellished advertising, next class is writing greeting cards and nursery rhymes, can't wait to see what he comes up with for lifetime warranty...LOL... Maybe something like this:
Money's tight and time are hard but these parts come with a warranty card, if I spam and if I holla all the parts for my car wont even cost me a dollar!

·
Registered
7,198 Posts
Awe come on guys don't pick on poor Sharad, he just finished his corespondents course in over embellished advertising, next class is writing greeting cards and nursery rhymes, can't wait to see what he comes up with for lifetime warranty...LOL... Maybe something like this:
Money's tight and time are hard but these parts come with a warranty card, if I spam and if I holla all the parts for my car wont even cost me a dollar!
Now that is funny! There is a warranty? :eeek:

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
^^^^^^^^^
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i love it..at least he's "out of the closet" anymore

and i agree..the title should have said "drag radial"..."street tire" conjures a different image..at least in my mind anyway

·
Registered
405 Posts
yeah thats why i was asking about tires cause we got some local stuff were they run a real hard tire not a radial:)

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
yeah thats why i was asking about tires cause we got some local stuff were they run a real hard tire not a radial:)
same locals that run a 302, b-cam, 175 dry shot at 8.72?:rofl:
wanted to make a few of those hard tire races, but didnt have time
wasnt it 8.0 index until the finals?(1/8 mile)

·
Registered
608 Posts
Sharad!! Enough! Just post the vids and info. This isn't the place to sell.

On another note. I love that car. And it looks like it's leaving nice. Really bad ass. But I think Rich Christensen is driving the car. Watch at 6:33 of the in car cam

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I drove my car all over with the M/T drag radials they are a great sticky tire for the street. And DOT legal dont see the problem with what he said. I agree dont need the hard sale. But a 7 sec drag radial car is no joke.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
I drove my car all over with the M/T drag radials they are a great sticky tire for the street. And DOT legal dont see the problem with what he said. I agree dont need the hard sale. But a 7 sec drag radial car is no joke.
they should slap a 275 and get #### done!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts