Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got cash in hand! W.T.B. 87/93 GT 5-speed

I'm lookin for A 87 to 93 GT 5-speed mustang! I'm in mesa AZ. 85204... I would like the car to be close, But I'll fly in and drive home if it's nice and the price is right!

I do have cash!! But I'll would like to keep some so that I could mod the car, So if you like street bike? I own a shop. I have a few for sale now, Or I can build to your needs.

The car we're talkin about should pass smog, and make a good car for over the road! I would like to do most of the mods myself. This way I'll know whats been done! Check my pro if ya want to hit me back out side of the room.

Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Cash in hand, $3000. and rising! Don't want to go ebay but will if I don't find something soon!

·
Registered
146 Posts
pm'd you back

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have a 87 GT 5 speed that is a perfect virgin car, it has 53K actual documented miles, the car is in excellent shape, it needs nothing, I can ship it to you for $5500....you will not find another one like this for this little....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm taking off on sat to get (fadlin12)'s car! I'm sure i'll be in the market for another one real soon! After I install some of the parts on the car I'm going to get, I'll start looking again!
Stang junky for life!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts