Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the car on the road today. It Idles rough and mean sounding. It pulls Like an evil spirit running from god....and moving about 35mph and dump the gas and it breaks the tires loose and the car is sideways,(a little scary if your not ready for it) I'd say it runs dam good! Need to set the base timing and fuel pressure yet and do a few other small things.(repaint the conv trim, hood, cowl, replace the stock headers(on order), and bore the EGR spacer out to match the gt40 intake.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
congrats, now the fun begins....

·
Registered
14,118 Posts
twolo4u2c2 said:
It pulls Like an evil spirit running from god....
Please use Exorcism forum, for satanic related posts :p

Fast90LXStang should be able to help you out with that one :idunno:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
congrats on ur car......

·
Registered
923 Posts
I know your excitement, mine is running after 3 1/2 years. Just waiting for the throttle cable to be replaced to take her out (and some snow to melt).

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Congrats. :)

Is that 2nd or the top of 1st? You don't have gears listed... with stock 2.73s you can punk fools on the freeway... slow them down to about 50 and drop it into 2nd and you should see at least 70 b4 you see 6k. ;).... Oh... I do miss tacking my speedo in second. ;) (stock 85mph speedo)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its auto

its an aod w/trango shift kit. cruising at 35 and dump the gas /..........it shifts to passing gear and the tires come loose. oh ya and 3:73 gears

1 - 7 of 7 Posts