Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ditching my project and i want to get rid of everything. Just wondering if there's even a market for this stuff. Haven't been in the car scene for several years so i just lost interest in putting one together. Was trying to gauge some interest before i posted it with pix in the classified section.

here are the specs on the motor. Everything is brand new except the short block
'68 302 block
DSS main support
Eagle crank
Eagle H beam rods
J/E SRP 12.5 to 1 pistons
Canfield 58cc heads
2.02 1.60 valves
Comp cam solid roller
.612" lift
Comp cam roller lifters
Comp cam pushrods
Comp cam 1.6 roller rockers
Comp cam stud girdle
4.030 bore
Cloyes true roller timing chain
Lifters might be crower
Crank is Eagle4340 and is brand new

Here’s a list of the parts i have left
Meziere water pump
Kooks 1 3/4” headers (brand new in the box)
Built c4 w/bell housing (here are the specs from my buddy that i bought the transmission from---
all built all PA super comp internals, PA pro shift Servo, Art Car reverses Manuel valve body, PA Power Planetary 6 gear, Red clutch packs, Black Steelies, a hardened input shaft, Pro Tree transbrake, deep pan, Nitro Dave Delgado just rebuilt it when i bought it)
Barry Grant fuel pump BG400
Holley 750 street HP carb
MSD 7al2 ignition

I’m sure there are a few other misc parts in my toolbox and laying around

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'm sure that would work great in someone's hotrod, but it probably won't fetch as much money as you'd like. I have a forged rotating assembly for a 302/306 for sale and haven't got much interest

·
Registered
269 Posts
Ditching my project and i want to get rid of everything. Just wondering if there's even a market for this stuff. Haven't been in the car scene for several years so i just lost interest in putting one together. Was trying to gauge some interest before i posted it with pix in the classified section.

here are the specs on the motor. Everything is brand new except the short block
'68 302 block
DSS main support
Eagle crank
Eagle H beam rods
J/E SRP 12.5 to 1 pistons
Canfield 58cc heads
2.02 1.60 valves
Comp cam solid roller
.612" lift
Comp cam roller lifters
Comp cam pushrods
Comp cam 1.6 roller rockers
Comp cam stud girdle
4.030 bore
Cloyes true roller timing chain
Lifters might be crower
Crank is Eagle4340 and is brand new

Here’s a list of the parts i have left
Meziere water pump
Kooks 1 3/4” headers (brand new in the box)
Built c4 w/bell housing (here are the specs from my buddy that i bought the transmission from---
all built all PA super comp internals, PA pro shift Servo, Art Car reverses Manuel valve body, PA Power Planetary 6 gear, Red clutch packs, Black Steelies, a hardened input shaft, Pro Tree transbrake, deep pan, Nitro Dave Delgado just rebuilt it when i bought it)
Barry Grant fuel pump BG400
Holley 750 street HP carb
MSD 7al2 ignition

I’m sure there are a few other misc parts in my toolbox and laying around
How long have the parts been sitting? Give me some details on stuff like trans, and motor. Im doing a ford maverick build and was planning on doing a 306 with a C4 behind it but I can say 12.5:1 is a little high for my plans so I wouldnt be interested in the pistons. Give me some prices on stuff please

·
Registered
307 Posts
sounds like that would be a pretty stout 306!

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
The Canfield heads could be the best engine part you have, IMO I'd compare those to the TFS TW 190 heads that are popular now. Those should bring good money.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I'm sure that would work great in someone's hotrod, but it probably won't fetch as much money as you'd like. I have a forged rotating assembly for a 302/306 for sale and haven't got much interest
Do you have a listing up for your rotating assembly?

·
Registered
8,958 Posts
I would think that stuff would sell fast on the Facebook foxbody parts groups.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I would be interested in the rockers if they are for 3/8 stud mount heads.

·
Registered
65 fastback pump gas .060 289 (297) solid roller, T5 all motor. 11.12 122 mph
149 Posts
The OP is killing the market for 306SBF parts! 😝

1 - 15 of 15 Posts