Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
87 Gt Holley Terminator, Systemax 2, TW 170cc, N41, Powerdyne, 3:73
406 Posts
I contacted Holley this morning to confirm the the dire stock/discontinuation of the Terminator X and the guy I was talking to confirmed it. He told me the government was cracking down hard on things like this, which I already knew about some performance parts, which I first saw with the disappearance of the O/R H/X pipes quite a while ago, and then other items that weren't that hardcore pollution emitting aftermarket pieces just up and disappeared, and even items that weren't even really related to the engine and the end product of multiple carbon deposits which puzzled me, but the government/EPA tends to make no sense in what their end decisions tend to be while they ignore or are paid offf to look the other way on issues that really affect the whole pollution issue.

Anyways, I went searching this morning after a few retailers that said they had stock, actually didn't, and I was able to find AFM still had stock of the Holley Terminator X set-up for Fox Body 302s, so I went ahead and made the purchase. They were charging a couple hundred more than I intended to pay, but they didn't charge tax and only $10 for shipping. The other places I was going to order from charge tax and the end price would have been only $100 less, so it's not that much I would be saving. I'm just happy I was able to order the Holley Terminator X while I still can.
That’s crazy not sure how not selling an ecm set up saves the planet lol but I guess they have it all figured out. I’ve had the terminator on my car for over 2 years and have no complaints it’s also nice having the hand held monitor for spot on gauge info in the palm of your hand with no tacky gauge pods

·
Registered
87 Gt Holley Terminator, Systemax 2, TW 170cc, N41, Powerdyne, 3:73
406 Posts
I have a ford iac and tps but a Holley 3bar map sensor which is like a gm map sensor. Obviously the connectors need to be changed for the ford components but no big deal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts