Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can get one for next to nothing and just curious if it's possible for me to use it.I know it's small so it may not even help me out that much,any ideas?

·
Registered
705 Posts
I am in the prossess of building a twin turbo system, using the two off a single turbo off V6 Toyota's/Nissan. They are Garrett T3's..[Here Aust any way, Jap import] I think the Rx7 will be too small especially if used as a single set up.But hey I'm NO turbo gurru.. Yet!!..

I'm working on similar capacity to what the turbo was originally fitted to... etc etc...

·
Registered
182 Posts
I am in the prossess of building a twin turbo system, using the two off a single turbo off V6 Toyota's/Nissan. They are Garrett T3's..[
im a little curious, you want to elaborate on the nissan/toyota thing...which toyota?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Not 100% sure as its an import ,but I think they'r off a 3 Ltr V6 Camry. Don't know exact engine code..

·
Registered
476 Posts
The turbo off of a first gen turbo Eclipse should work pretty well. Besides, it seems like some of the turbo kits out there use fairly small turbos with a good deal of success.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts