Ford Mustang Forums banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

· Registered
6,701 Posts
wait, you're from NC and you're going to try to go the *******/hillbilly route now? pot meet kettle...
Lives in NC.
I see where you linked to this topic, in the topic I sell stuff in. An attempt to hurt my sells? Really, man? You should put consideration in how you proceed.

Serious question, what's the purpose of you running through the forum insulting people? I've posted twice in the Lounge in probably 2 years. In both of those topics you came in insulting.
Why?

Take this argument elsewhere

· Registered
26 Posts
Mine car was build May '11, and mine don't adjust.

and Jan12 was almost toward the end of the production year. March/Apr is when they start selling the new model year.
FWIW:

Not sure what my build date is (Id have to drive down to the garage and look :( )

The car was ordered in May 2011, and arrived at dealer in August 2011. Mine HAS the adjustable headrests.

-M

· Registered
6,701 Posts
FWIW:

Not sure what my build date is (Id have to drive down to the garage and look :( )

The car was ordered in May 2011, and arrived at dealer in August 2011. Mine HAS the adjustable headrests.

-M
I would say your build date is in July... Its actually on your window sticker.

· Registered
5,976 Posts
The adjustment just makes them tilt forward even more. Not particularly useful. The 11s were even worse?
Erich

· Registered
19,885 Posts
The '11s aren't that bad. Drove one for 3+ hours last night and didn't find driving to be uncomfortable at all. Sure, its nice at times to be able to lean your head back to stretch, which you cannot do. But for driving, its fine. And if its that bad for anyone, $250 for some adjustable headrests isn't that bad.

· Registered
6,701 Posts
The adjustment just makes them tilt forward even more. Not particularly useful. The 11s were even worse?
Erich
Forward or Backwards that all depends on what reference your using, if you dont know what the non adjusting position is.

· Registered
1 Posts
I am 5'2" those head rests are AWFUL, I can't reach the pedals if I lean the seat back too far and I get a crick in my neck if the seat is set up far enough to reach the pedals. Ford should think about us short girls who love Mustangs too!
I do like the idea of reversing the headrests, that may work better for me.

· Registered
1,824 Posts
Well, the good news is, hot off the presses from 2013, that they changed the headrests, they are adjustable and aren't a pointy foam hand patting you on the head anymore.

You may wish to get pedal extender blocks. They are available and may help you.

Here's a serious solution:

PedalMates (by CCI) - Adjustable Pedal Extensions

Am has a clutch extension block. The stuff's out there.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.