Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be dropping in a 351W soon into my EFI 88 GT Mustang. I recently purchased an Aeromotive A1000 5.0L Mustang Stealth System AEI-17130 fuel system kit. The tech guy said that whatever intake i choose, it must maintain the angled injectors like the stock 302 or stock 351W intakes. Would you guys have any suggestions for what I should get?

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
We’re going to need more information on the engine combo as well as vehicle and usage

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't decided on where I'm going to purchase the 351W yet, I'm just wondering what intakes have the angled injectors.The car will be taken to the strip and also daily driver.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
I'm using stock (SN95) fuel rails on my TFS 351R intake manifold. According to Summit, the Edelbrock Performer 5.8 lower does not require aftermarket rails, which presumably means you can use stock rails.

The Holley HiRam setup comes with its own rails, so I don't know if they're compatible with your Aeromotive fuel kit or not. Same goes for any of the EFI-converted carb-style intake manifolds, since I think those all take aftermarket fuel rails.

·
Old timer
6,566 Posts
If you can find a used Edelbrock Victor 5.8 EFI manifold, sounds like a good match.

Reactions: tmoss
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.