Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have a question. I installed the ZEX kit today and hooked the 12V power supply up to my amp so that when I turned on my radio, it would get its power through that. Unfortunately, not long after it was installed my car wouldnt start---before I ran the nitrous. I jusmp started the car and drove it around and the nitrous works fine with the switch that I have. When I tried to start the car again, it has a clicking noise that I've heard before when my battery has been low. I dont know what the problem could be. Could a bad ground cause the problem? I have the ground wire hooked up to one of the screws in the engine area. Am I getting power from the wrong source? I assumed that if the stereo is off, the NMU cant get power right? Anyway, I disconnected the switch that is connected to my amp and the NMU and let the car sit for 10 minutes idling and still there is not enough power for the car to start. Any ideas??? Whats draining my battery?

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It was a bad battery... ironic that it happened during the nitrous install. ah well.

If its not the battery I'll know in a few hours.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts