Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I needed a quick fix because I got board this morning and decided to run up to Steeda and get this grill delete kit, well it was very straight forward and Im very happy with the results for 42$ you cant go wrong! :joy:

·
Registered
303 Posts
OMG that is nice!

How does it look up close is it clean?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VERY CLEAN! It fit like a glove truly! And Im going to go and pick up the chin spoiler right now! So ill post pics when Im done with that! Thxs for the compliments!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
You can use it with the Saleen bumper, but be warned - mine didn't fit quite perfectly. It was close, but there is about an 1/8" gap for a few inches on one side where it just wouldn't lay down flat.

·
Registered
11 Posts
So, 2stangman, you're the one that ran Steeda out of stock on the grill delete kits... :) Just back-ordered mine since they ran out of the chrome ponies.

Looks sweet, though!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Manowar said:
So, 2stangman, you're the one that ran Steeda out of stock on the grill delete kits... :) Just back-ordered mine since they ran out of the chrome ponies.

Looks sweet, though!
No way man! It wasnt me, I promise! :evil:

JK, Im sorry.......:lol:

Seriously im JK !

But here is one pic after I installed the 63$ Mach chin spoiler, it just didnt look right without it! VERY WORTH EVERY DOLLAR! Best mods and best spent time!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Very very clean...If I were you, I would go ahead and have the chrome pony painted a very flat black. I think that would look VERY clean. Nice!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LeesburgCapsFan said:
That is the best cosmetic 100$ ever spent!!
Deffinitely! Without a doubt, I wouldnt spend it on anything else on the car (cosmetic-wise!) LOL. This is where all my hard earned mulla goes, so Im picking these mods wisely. Thxs for the compliments guys!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts