Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pro M MAF With K&N Attached Calibrated to 42lb (used on Dyno Only-2 Hrs) SOLD
FMS 42lb Injectors (8) (used on dyno only-2 hours on car) SOLD

MSD 50lb Injectors (8) High Impedence (New Never Used)
ProFlow 80mm MAF calibrated to 50lb (New Never Used)

Accufab Polished 75mm Throttlebody with spacer (used on Dyno Only-2hrs) SOLD

Accufab Polished 80mm Throttlebody with spacer (New Never Used) SOLD

Taking offers on this stuff, was too small for our application,trying to recoup some of the money thrown at this motor trying to get it enough fuel..lol..

We all know what this is worth retail,so keep the offers realistic...

Paypal is ok with us, will ship worldwide-

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
992 Posts
hate to jump the gun ,,but its been 2 weeks since payment was sent and still no parts or any tracking number,,,,,but i do have some PMs from other corral members that are concerned because they also sent payment 2 weeks ago and still no parts,,,i sent out a PM to user name MICHEAL DEAN earlier this week and got a qwik response saying that the part i bought was well on its way and should see it this week,,well its friday 7:17pm and UPS runs my route around 3pm and FEDEX is around 9am to 10am and i workout w. my mailman and he said he hasnt had anything for me ,,,,i m putting this out there to warn others just in case this was a scam,,,if i end up getting my part i will cancel dispute and clear everything including this up,,,,i understand SH*T happens,,i myself work 60-65hrs aweek and dont have much time,,but i have also ordered parts that are over 2000miles away this week and have already received them,,,MICHEAL DEAN please respond to PAYPAL with any other explanation other then i should have received it before monday 6/29/09 ,,,i would prefer a PRO-M MAF or tracking number but will settle for a full refund,,,if there is some logical explanation i apologize but for right now if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck ,,,it is what it is,,,thanx pete :confused:

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
We all got screwed bubba, I already reported him to the fbi. Here is his info:
Dave Gilchrist or Montague
92 Albion Street , Lower
Brantford, Ontario
N3T-3M6
Canada
519-752-3019
519-732-7752

Read:
http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-390494.html
http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=581898

Report Here:
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

He got me for $365, I have already reported him. I suggest you guys do the same. If you paid thru paypal using your credit card then simply call your card company and chargeback, those of us who paid using cash are screwed.

·
Registered
992 Posts
GREAT!!! gotta love worthless bums like this guy,,i hope the 140bux he got off me made his day,pathetic to rip people off for a couple hundred bucks here and there,i did pay through paypal,,,,so we will see what happens,,lets keep this updated!!

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
We can prolly just hang it up. This guy has done this multiple times before. He has been reported but you know how that goes. Too bad he's not around me or he would be getting his ass beat right now.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts