Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I figure out what size injectors I need? My motor is a brand new beefed up 302. I have a set of T3 turbos that I going to put on next week. Any help would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
With the information you have given its impossible. What EXACTLY is your engine components? A "Beefed up" 302 on this page could mean a stock block with a girdle...or a R302 block with top dollar parts waiting for 25psi of boost.

Another great resource for turbo information is www.turbomustangs.com . If you have not been there yet to read around i strongly suggest you do. Given your exact combo on their forum, or on corrals turbo forum you will get an exact answer.

Beefed up 302 with twin T3's = Beefed up Injectors :lol:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info...by the way I have a A-4 block with scat crank, je pistons, crower cam & conecting rods, Dart heads that are ported and polished, gt 40 intake that is extrude honed, etc.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
How much boost are you plannin on?

·
Registered
35,600 Posts
Also go to www.pro-flow.com ProM's web site. Select meter sizing and they have a table with recommended HP limits for different size injectors both normally aspirated and boosted.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have never had turbos before and I have no clue how much boost the two t-3's will put out. I would like to get a much boost as I can.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts