Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need to install new 19lb injectors on my 1993 Mustang GT because they are the stock injectors that came on the car and it has 99000 miles on it, gas milage isn't that good either. Anyway, I have priced Stock Motorcraft 19lb injectors and they are very expensive, I'm talking 67$ a piece! I saw some 19lb injectors in Summit made by Ford Racing that are 209$ for all eight. Has anyone put these Ford racing in their car and do you have to adjust anything? The caption under the Ford Racing injectors says "use with recalibrated high-flow MF sensors". I just want to know if I can install these things on my car like it is. It is completely bone stock. Please help.:confused:

·
Registered
535 Posts
You will fine running them with your stock maf. 67 a piece? That has got to be from Ford!

·
Registered
329 Posts
You should easily find someone on this board that would be willing to sell you a set of used 19 lb injectors for less that $50 a set. I sold mine years ago for $25.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yep, did the same thing on my car. Put new FMS 19# injectors in, car wouldnt run, way to rich. Put the old ones back in, car ran fine. Now i have to get a set of stock 19# injectors to see if they work. Dont know why there would be a diference but, save your old ones just in case.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts