Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about gouing with the Holley Systemax, but it says that it's for 87-93 stangs. Does anyone know what nees to be done so it can fit a 95. Also the intake says ideal for engines with a power adder, is this true or will it work fine without a power adder. Also if you think 2,200 dollars is better spent somewhere else, feel free to chime in and let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
That is a good choice of parts. I think it's better to buy something that was designed as a kit any how. My friend put it on his 88 LX and went from running 14.7s to 12.18. He did put a few other parts on too like different mass air and throttle body.
I think the only thing you'll need to make it work is the adapter elbow that is used to make just about every aftermarket intake work on the SN95s.

I X L
95 Cobra hardtop convertible

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
thanks for the input, it'll be awhile before i get the money saved up. the only bad thing with the kit is you pay for it all at once. where as if you piece it out, you can buy a piece now and another later.

·
PMS Tuning Forum Moderator
3,478 Posts
You could piece together a kit with better parts for the same price. AFR heads, TFS intake, tons of cams to choose from. The intake is ok, but not a big fan of the heads or cam.

Troy

·
Registered
267 Posts
pass on holley. go tfs or afr.
i have the new holley stuff and its alot better than the older kit but still not great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts