Ford Mustang Forums banner
10101 - 10120 of 10143 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
In the legal industry it is a milestone to keep someone for 10 years. Luckily, we have quite a few staff that have been here that long, but paralegals are in such high demand that they tend to job hop a lot. A headhunter told us that paralegals in Indy make more than paralegals in Chicago because of a limited number of paralegals in our market. Crazy.

I have to keep a tender on the GTR when she's not driven regularly because she seems to have a lot of parasitic draw when she sits, and I think that's a common issue on the GTR's. I really like the Noco Genius 1, and Amazon just had them on sale for $19.98. I have 3 of them now, one for the Torino, one for the GTR, and one for my skid steer.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Damn I out of practice. Took the vette out Sunday and nearly binned it twice - but as usual my god-like driving skills saved the day. Cold tires and 700ft-lbs of torque sure is fun though!

Turned on the garage heater this morning - NOT OK!!!

Will be washing the vette this weekend, getting it ready for it's winter slumber and putting the cover on it. So sad.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Heard you guys are getting flurries, it's October

I started using a battery tender too, I read some where in GMs if you park it in reverse it shuts down all the draw. But didn't work for me.

Good show, best selection of food trucks ever seen at any event.

Decided to join local car club to meet people

But I have to attend a certain number of events. Nice part is they do several tail of dragon events and VIR track days.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Good afternoon all.

Very sad to see "car season" coming to an end and by the time it rolls around again I will be another year older and closer to death.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Just finalized my order for the new Cadillac Celestiq. Now just gotta wait a year for delivery.
I don't believe you. For one, that thing is ugly and you don't do ugly, and two, it only has 600 hp but costs $300k, and you aren't stupid.

Good morning all.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Going to a cars n coffee never been to, looks like lots of interest. Atleast Time is reasonable 8-12, VB c&c is 6an-8am. That is nuts

Supposed to be 50's in morning and mid 60's by noon

WCF is in two weeks, hope weather stays well.

VIR has a open house for charity, cars n coffee with 10 minute sessions for $25 each. Thinking of attending, it's a Friday, probably not too busy

Vir is couple hours away

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Good morning all.

Had another virus for over a week now and it sucks trying to work long hours when that crap drops into your chest. Had a mediation go until after midnight on Monday and I was dying. 16 hour mediation when I felt like death. Had the same thing a couple of weeks ago, at least the symptoms are the same and it hangs around for weeks.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Good morning all.

Been a crazy week all the way around, but I'm still alive. Unfortunately, so is the virus I've been dealing with for weeks. I've never had something hang around so long.

Saw a GTR, R32 version this morning on the way to work. Right hand drive and very sharp looking in an almost bronze color. Not sure I could handle driving it though as his suspension had more bounce than Beyonce. I was behind him for quite a while in the BMW and could smell the race gas he was running through what I am sure was a catless exhaust. If it's all original it's likely worth about $150k, so props to him for driving it on the street.

·
Registered
691 Posts
R32 are cheap $15k to $60k pending condition, R34 is the player where Japan exporters had them pre sold years ago, each one is waiting on its birthday to ship n over. 1st 1-50 will most likely sell on bat, cars n bids, barrett Jackson for crazy money.

But condition is everything and been following a few jdm fb pages, since import places know big dollars are coming, Japanese exporters are fixing cars up in sketchy ways.

Japan is like northern US lots of rust.

But many states are nixing the 25 year law. Maine and Many North East states are not allowing imports titled.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Good morning all.

Some R32's are absolutely going for big money in this crazy car economy. Not that I think they are worth it, but that's the market. Not sure if this economy is going to correct that or not.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Good morning all.

Dressed up as Danny from Grease for the office Holiday contest - nailed it!

10101 - 10120 of 10143 Posts