Ford Mustang Forums banner
10061 - 10080 of 10081 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Don't drive US52 past new Palestine going east. Gravel trucks constantly with no tarps. That road killed values on my cars. From dings in aluminum hood to cracked windshields

Air show this weekend at navy base. Probably will watch from mount trashmore.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Don't drive US52 past new Palestine going east. Gravel trucks constantly with no tarps. That road killed values on my cars. From dings in aluminum hood to cracked windshields

Air show this weekend at navy base. Probably will watch from mount trashmore.
Well guess who owns those crappy gravel pits that were tearing up your cars? The guy that's selling the land to the developer of this warehouse - small world. I have a funny story about that asshat but I can't put it online.

Good late morning all.

Indy Star story should be coming out this week or early next week.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Why do we always make hard things harder, not use common sense. I was mocking up catback, trying to use hydraulic jack to balance xpipe while trying to attach pipes to headers. Failing. Then light bulb, install crossover bracket on chassis that retains exhaust. Wow so much easier.

The windshield washer container I ordered used from recycled, they cut hose where it attached to hood. I had to order new hose.

Hope to finish up this weekend. I reserved uhaul truck n trailer. I have to build a couple wood Ramps, if not car catches on bottom a tad. Also lift spoiler over front area.

The hard part will be getting wife to take a half day to drive and pick up car when done. Miss having you guys around for Uber assistance

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Good morning all.

Good luck with everything on the conversion Chris.

If you see this, Larry, who is that you have do your car detailing? Now that I have Roxanne running again, I need to get her detailed and cleaned up. She's a mess.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I'm outta here bishes.

Getting on a big boat and heading to the Bahamas for a week.

Looks like it might be hotter here than there next week. But I got the Caribbean Sea to jump into and cool off, and lobster sandwiches to munch on so SUCK IT!

If I get eaten by a shark, everything I own goes to my wife, so if you want anything of mine (and I know you do), you'll have to go through her. 😁

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
What's up everyone!

Steve - Enjoy your trip! Sounds like a great time.

Brian - I really like Sean at Automotive Cleaning Solutions. He does a great job!

LT

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Good morning all.

Zoning board appeal is Wednesday, so wish me luck because I'm doing the presentation.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Good morning all.

Congrats Chris.

We just purchased two giant German Shepherds to replace the two we lost over the past two years. Should be arriving from Texas on Thursday. My dad went down and checked them out before buying them. A 3 year old and 9 month old.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Steve went on vacation to see what a hurricane cruise was. He will need a vacation when he returns.

I ran 1LE around block, codes have not returned. Not going to drive it much, don't want to foul new plugs.

Did notice negative of installing exhaust tips from bottom only. They are not equal depth. Will need to adjust.

In haste to get it started forgot front plate mount install

Also thinking of getting new 02 sensors, they were living 3 inches from cylinder heads between turbo. Might be baked,

·
Registered
667 Posts
Paradise.... I think someone is trying to elevate his property value to sell :D

I was pricing 02 sensors and something weird is going on. Prices on Amazon and rockauto are $57 each, local parts $107.

If I drive to north carolina they are $57. I wonder because DC area virginia has tail pipe emissions, that 02 sensors are commonly replaced and all parts places gouge the customers. Might drive 15 minutes to North carolina Napa to save $100

·
Registered
667 Posts
Steve should be back by now, probably doing 2 weeks of work in a week.

Dropped the 1LE off to get its work done, 2nd overnight stay from home, 1st out-of town stay.

Kind of excited, but was planning

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Good morning all.

Hope all goes well with the transformation Chris.

Need to find time to train these new German Shepherds. The 9 month old puppy is a 120 lb. bull in a china shop.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Just waiting, they are backed up on dyno. Looking most likely Friday afternoon, which is when Ian starts to show a little.

Virginia's in rain is like indy 1st snow. Dumb and slow

I told them I would rather wait till it's sorted drive ability wise, then rush.

Shop billing hours yikes. I forgot to send up my aft sensors, they had to get a pair from dealer.

Sorta like Xmas waiting

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Good morning all.

Glad I don't live in Florida. Geez, that looks bad.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Don't buy any good deals on cars from there for awhile. Naples is very high-end. Every garage had a luxury or exotic brand of something

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Good morning all.

Wanted to do some work on the cars this weekend but looks like I'll be in trial prep most of the weekend instead. Sucks.

10061 - 10080 of 10081 Posts