Ford Mustang Forums banner
10041 - 10060 of 10081 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Just found out our city councilman works for a logistics company that supplies truck drivers, so the fox was guarding the hen house all along and I had no idea. Dude is going down politically.
Sounds like a conflict of interest to me and he should be recused from any voting capability on this matter.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Watched a review of the new Z car. They found it unstable on road course, didn't like braking above 100. They said then only thing it did well on was straight line, but not recommended with braking issues. Sounds like adding two turbos and new body work didn't make things better.

They ought to compare suspension/brakes to previous year. I wonder if they did what Toyota did to keep cost down of the new 86 vs brz. They used heavier steel suspension parts vs aluminum, different rubber materials.

Did notice the termy market is dropping, I think more so that more are on market then before.

Did I mention he'll froze over, hartman is buying a C6 Z06

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Good late morning all.

Our battle over the warehouse is far from over and we may be regaining some positive momentum. This story is still being written.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Good morning all.

The world is on crazy pills and it's only getting worse.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Good morning all.

After letting her sit for several years, I finally got Roxanne running and rumbling again. I changed all the fluids and fogged the cylinders and after a bit she was running and idling great. I think the battery in the trunk is creating a lot of the problems I was having with her. So debating on swapping out the cable for 0 gauge, or just moving the battery back to the front. We'll see how this new optima red top does before I make a decision. I also think I might need to upgrade the cooling system as that 502 ci big block was getting warm, but it might have just been from me letting her idle too long.

Anyone know of good tricks for keeping mice out? They once again took up residence in Roxanne and we have so many mice because of where we live that other than d-con, I don't know what to try.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Good morning all.

Finally started watching Peeky Blinders (warden wouldn't watch it with me). What a great show!

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Good afternoon all!

Brian - I heard (and use) Irish Spring bars of soap are deterrents for mice. They don't like the smell and tend to stay away. It seems to work well in my trailer. You might try it around the wheels of the car and some in the interior.

LT

Reactions: Venomous1

·
Registered
667 Posts
Interesting idea, does it work on lizards? I see more lizards then mice.

Got headers on, exhaust separated, ported intake arrived yesterday.

Still have a list of 10 items and 2 weeks

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Good late morning all.

I'll try that Irish Spring soap trick.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Good morning all.

Hopefully going to get a lot done this weekend around the property.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Good morning all.

My Fall is much busier than I would like. No rest for the wicked I guess.

·
Registered
667 Posts
My fall outside prep is..... nothing townhouse life :D

Had to call a company to remove wasp nest. One is way up on second floor arch.

Also remove a bush. Going to grow sunflowers in front of porch

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Good late morning all.

Looks like the Indy Star is going to do a story about this warehouse deal and I hope that the publicity helps turn the tables for us. The story should run sometime later this week.

If I'm ever an elected official for Indiana my first order of business will be to restrict all dump trucks to the slow lane with no exceptions. I'm sick and tired of them driving in the middle lane or the fast lane which means you can't pass them without risking getting rock chips in your paint. Even better, I'd like to see them banned from highways altogether, although I know that would never fly.

10041 - 10060 of 10081 Posts