Ford Mustang Forums banner
9901 - 9905 of 9905 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Brain- I have about 7-8 2003-04 Cobras saved right now on my Facebook from Marketplace ads. I may hold off a little bit to see what happens to prices when the market inevitably crashes, but there is one close in Ohio that I’ve really got my eye on.

I have a friend interested in my car but he’s not 100% on it at the moment. He has a TT 93 Cobra that has run in the 7’s at 190+. I told him my care would be the perfect street compliment to that car, lol.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Good morning all.

Yes, Matt I think some people are going to be hurting really soon and discounting the price of cars, so if you can wait a bit, I'd bet you'll see prices drop some. Crazy to think that an 03 Cobra is almost 20 years old now. I'd go with the cleanest example you can find, because you will know that its had 20 years of great maintenance and upkeep.

We have our zoning hearing today at the City-County Building on the million square foot warehouse deal. Need some divine intervention up in here.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Have you watched the video of the guy who bought 03 cobra in past year and paid $33k. He was like not as excited afterwards. 20 years ago it was cool, but interior is all plastic, the seats are OK, but nothing comparable today. For that money you could get the last GT500 of the previous bodystyle with stickaxle. Those are the hot buys around here, many in the 20's. I know a local used car salesman, deals in performance cars. He said they get one, no matter condition, sells in a week.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I’m not a huge fan of the GT500’s, unless you are talking about the newest $100k one. I don’t really need a stick axle, this is going to be a family cruiser. My wife has been hounding me about having a car to go for a ride in for awhile now. Just couldn’t bring myself to pull the trigger on a $9k motor.

9901 - 9905 of 9905 Posts