Ford Mustang Forums banner
9461 - 9480 of 9486 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
My lovely wife is dealing with your sinus infection Bri. She came home early yesterday and had to stay home today. She's a mess. That **** better not be passed onto me or there will be some series hell to pay.
Sinus infections suck. Because of my allergies I'm good for a couple each year. Hope you don't get it, but the reality is, you'll get it too.

·
Registered
6,987 Posts
What's up, everyone?

Only 5 day here in Michigan working for me but I am over it. At least, it looks like I will be heading home in the morning.

Brian - what was your choice of gun at 3:00 am? Was it even enough to take out a horse? LOL!!!

LT

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Larry I just had my little Sig P365 9mm, which is my conceal carry gun. So doubtful that it would have killed a horse. I'm not sure I own anything that could kill a horse unless I shot it in the head.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Just kick 'em in the biscuits.

Trying to convince the wife to let me "remodel", finish out the garage,........semi-man cave style. I figure with inflation going haywire, might as well spend the money now before it is completely worthless.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Quit sending that indy weather to me, it was 29 last night and 43 in the evening. Thankfully my 60 degree weather is coming back this weekend

Well I got 4 day weekend, then another 4 day weekend next week. Then a solid 5 day work week, then shipyard shut down till January.

Hopefully it's not always cold

Will be back in indy for 5 days during holidays

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Good afternoon and Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!

·
Registered
1988 Ford Mustang LX Maier 3" Widebody, SLA front, Watts Link Rear, 306 w/ GT40 Goodies..
6 Posts
Quit sending that indy weather to me, it was 29 last night and 43 in the evening. Thankfully my 60 degree weather is coming back this weekend

Well I got 4 day weekend, then another 4 day weekend next week. Then a solid 5 day work week, then shipyard shut down till January.

Hopefully it's not always cold

Will be back in indy for 5 days during holidays
61 degrees here today and I'm grabbing a hoodie..

·
Registered
181 Posts
Morning Brian, hope you all had a great Thanksgiving weekend.

I'm sitting here trying to decide if I need to build an AR or buy another pistol.....

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Matt I would love to have an A/R, but probably would never use it. My carry pistol I also hope I never need to use, but that is obviously really important, especially with all the crime downtown where I work. I don't know if I've mentioned it here but my partners were going to lunch at the city market at noon and a guy got jumped by a homeless person and had his head smack the pavement as the homeless guy rifled through his pockets. Last year a woman was raped in front of the city county building by a homeless guy. The prosecutor in Marion County is not prosecuting, and word on the street is that our idiot mayor has been in and out of rehab. Oh and our wonderful city council has a program that helps people make bail, and the people that our tax dollars are bailing out have committed crimes (shockingly) including murder and rape after being bailed out. Indy is going to hell in a hand-basket. I barely recognize it anymore. I never carried into work, but I do now. As the saying goes I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 10.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Before I start moving coils and ordering custom wiring. Going to try Pontiac G6 wires, the turbo guys say to order gm premium. 2 sets. They look almost like the msd's that came with the kit.

·
Registered
6,987 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I was glad to have made it home from Michigan in time to spend it with the family.

Brian - your rundown of Indy is heart-breaking. It used to be a great city with an awesome downtown.

Matt - the answer is YES!

Steve - do it. I have 3 home projects that I need to get done before Christmas/end of the year.

Chris - Good luck with the plug wires issues. Does not seem like fun!

Frank! - Hope you are doing well!

LT

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Good morning all.

Stev-0 just use a carbon fiber driveshaft - problem solved!

9461 - 9480 of 9486 Posts