Ford Mustang Forums banner
9421 - 9440 of 9486 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Interesting perspective on the new Z06 from a well known mustang tuner (spoiler - he loves the new Z06):

Still curious what the ADM will be and when people will be able to get one.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Good evening all.

I can't even begin to describe the disaster it has been working with uship to get my skid steer from California. But some heads might be rolling tomorrow unless things go smoothly.

·
Registered
6,987 Posts
Good morning everyone!

I was tired all weekend, so I slacked on things needed done. Now, I feel more stressed because I am behind. Sometimes it just isn't worth it.

But I did watch a lot of the WCF, which was great. Congrats to Nicole on her big win!!!

Brian - did you get that skid steer shipped yet?

LT

·
Registered
512 Posts
Went to WCF Saturday, took backroads there. Found a couple towns Inwant to visit in future. Parked about a mile from the stands unfortunately. Made that trek 4 times. Luckily when I left I was at exit. Drive home I took 17 south just past Potomac. It's a split lane state road. There was nobody out, I needed more lighting. Hid's on high was not enough. Only went 10 over, but probably could of went double speed limit. 20 over is jail in Virginia.

Also went to drag race event on 28th anniversary day, solid marriage methods.

Sunday, my feet were sore from walking and standing on bleachers.

We did a anniversary dinner, but she was telling me our anniversary make up plans. Which equates to man heck. Xmas market, williamsburg holiday tour.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Good morning all.

Yep, I got the skid steer but had to unload it myself, having never driven a skid steer with pilot controls. It's a 10,500 lb machine and the driver had a semi truck trailer that was 4 foot off the ground that did not lower and ramps that were barely adequate. The angle of the ramps were horrible, and because it's a track machine, when you are unloading it will hit a tipping point, and it just tips forward. Well because of the angle and the fact that it had a 1700 lb dozer blade on it, when it tipped, it jerked sideways and almost rolled off the side. Maybe the scariest thing I've ever experienced. I somehow saved it, and got it off the trailer but never again will I do something like that. Alec took video of the whole thing but I'm not sure how to post it here.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Good afternoon all.

Yep, gonna have to put the GTR up soon too. Did drive her to work today though and probably tomorrow as well.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Good morning all.

Man those weekend temps look bad!

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Chilly? We're getting snow here this weekend, which I'm sure you do not miss.

Good late morning all.

·
Registered
902 Posts
I am researching water deionizers so I can have a spot free car wash in my driveway - even in direct sunlight. What I have always hated about where we live, very hard water with high levels of dissolved solids. TDS levels are 270ppm at my house.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I bought swimming pool carbon filters. Ran them in series. Always wanted to build a cart for them.

Thinking of doing same here, but mount on wall next to window in garage, then just run hose thru window to filters.

·
Registered
6,987 Posts
Morning all!

I have the hose bib in the garage running off the whole house feed, so it is after the whole house filter and the water softener. I doubt that is enough but it surely helps.

LT

·
Registered
6,987 Posts
You have a hose bib in your garage!?!?!?!??! I hate you.

I'm sooooo ready for Spring already............................
I installed our filter and softener after we moved in so I made a leg off of the house feed to put a deep sink and a hose bib in the garage. The bib is literally intended for washing the cars.

LT

·
Registered
181 Posts
I also have a hose bib in my garage....but the drain is over near the wall by my furnace and water softener. Whoever built this house wasn't the smartest.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Good afternoon all.

Went to see Eternals with the kids last night, it was meh. Not horrible, but not great either.

Even though I daily the GTR I had done a great job of not scrapping the wheels or carbon fiber lip, until this week. Got the side of the lip on a stupid concrete parking block. Hopefully, I can buff it out and reclear it. It sucks, but it was bound to happen at some point.

9421 - 9440 of 9486 Posts